Saturday, July 6, 2013

CCCB # ~ You're a Doll!

My Precious Remembrance card can be seen here!


I just HAD to play at CCCB #166 because of this GORGEOUS inspiration photo and the FAB colors!


Here's my card:


I made this card for a Sweet friend of mine - hence the sentiment I chose.


These are the new stamps from Mona Pendleton called Blooming Roses.  They are a 2 step stamp so you can add a lot of dimension to them.  After I stamped the roses, I smooshed them down onto my versamark pad and then clear embossed them.  They look wet in person, like the inspiration photo!  I LOVE these roses!  My FAV set from Mona so far!

That's it for me today!  I hope you like my card!
Posted by Picasa

27 comments:

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

It's gorgeous Sue, I love the dimension. What a fantastic sentiment too.
Katie x

Marge said...

Those roses are AWESOME; can see why you LOVE them and your card is absolutely EXQUISITE, Sue!!!

1CardCreator said...

Gorgeous card Sue and I love the sweet sentiment too. Love how perfect your stamping is too, I always seem to make a mess of those 2 step stamps, ha ha! Your friend will love it. ~Diane

Heather Rogers said...

Beautiful blue roses! I like the rhinestones you added. :)

Mona Pendleton said...

So very pretty Sue! I love how you added a coat of clear embossing powder! I'm tickled pink that you like the stamp set :) Thanks for making my day!

~Tammy~ said...

I saw those colors and wanted to play so bad! Just no "free" time, but you have made a beautiful beautiful creation with them. I love the pretty flowers, the zig zag stitching and that sweet sentiment! Your cards always make me smile!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is stunning Sue, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous!! LOVING those flowers!!!!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Absolutely beautiful!!!!! Love how you embossed the roses! They look so pretty against that doily! And I love the sentiment! LOVE!!!

Jill Norwood said...

Gorgeous card my dear! I love the roses and how you embossed them for a wet look! I will have to try this too! Great sentiment! :)

Ros Crawford said...

Beautiful card Sue! I love the flowers and your choice of papers too ... Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB this week!

Lynn said...

Oh Sue...I love those flowers...they are gorgeous! Love the idea of adding the versamark after you stamp.

Marybeth said...

Those roses are gorgeous Sue! Love the balance of this card and you are right the inspiration photo and color are beautiful ....just like your card!

Maria said...

Such a lovely card, Sue! Love how you stamped those pretty roses! Beautiful doily and sentiment, too!

Pauline said...

Absolutely stunning card Sue, I love these gorgeous roses too! They are on my wish list for when I get my crafty stuff out up and and running again!

scrappingnana said...

Very pretty. Love the colors and pretty roses.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous card, Sue! Those colors are fabulous, and more so in these beautiful roses. I purchased these stamps, I just need to get them opened up and inked! Thanks for the inspiration. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Oh Sue.....can you say stunning? WOW girl, gorgeous!!! Thanks so much for sharing this week at CCCB :-)

Lisa Petrella said...

Ooooo...that inspiration photo is beautiful!! And your take on it is GORGEOUS!! Love those roses---sooo pretty!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHHHHH! That is a GORGEOUS inspiration photo! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

LOVE your card-- love the double colors for the flowers! I also love that stitching and doily! Very shabby elegant-- is that possible? I think so! LOVE!

Dianne said...

Another gorgeous card, what a brilliant idea how you gor the drops, look on the flowers, it's a wonderful idea. Your the Doll for sharing with us..

Ella Swan said...

Very beautiful card Sue! I can see you and Mona are the talented card ladies!!

Beverly Montez said...

This is gorgeous!
Lucky friend that gets this card.
I think I may NEED that stamp set !
XO

AppleApricot Wen said...

Oh Sue, your card is absolutely fab gorgeous!! Love those roses too, they're beautiful. And so is your background. Thanks for joining us at CCCB :) Hugs, Wendy

Juls said...

Just beautiful!! Hugs Juls

Monika/Buzsy said...

Gorgeous! Love the beautiful roses. The blue hues are just fabulous... and I also love the print background... great stitching job too!

JD/ Jill said...

Very pretty!