Sunday, April 14, 2013

Every Day is a Special Occasion!

Well I am still on vacation but scheduled this post so my blog wouldn't be quiet for two whole weeks! We will be back April 20th.  Can't wait to create something even though we're having a FABULOUS time!  You know what I mean!

Well this is a card I made for Pauline who came and did the Crafty Tour with me in Orlando!  She definitely made the day a Special Occasion!  I thought the frilly girly pink would be right up her ally!

It was also really FAB to hand it to her in person before I left so it wouldn't get squished in the mail  I worked hard on those flowers!

and that bow!

I also realized I forgot to write a huge thank you for the goodies she brought across the pond for me from Harrods!  Check this out:
I ate some of the fudge on my drive home from our Orlando trip and I wrote her thank you card with the botanical pen in the photo!  Thank you, Pauline!

I Miss you, Pauline!  Come Back Soon!

I hope you like my card for her!  Actually I hope she likes it!  LOL!

Posted by Picasa

26 comments:

Lynn said...

Gorgeous card for Pauline...love all the hot pink flowers!

Lisa Elton said...

I love what you did with this paper Sue. I have some of it too and was stumped at what to do with it. Now I know...rolled rose and you're good to go!! Enjoy your vacation ;)

Pauline said...

I love my card Sue, so pretty elegant and those rolled flowers are gorgeous! You used one of my favourite paper stacks too!
I had such a fun day with you, and I hope that I will be able to return for some more crafty shopping!
Big hugs xxxx

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS!! LOVING the dress form and the flowers!!!

Marybeth said...

Gorgeous and sure to be loved! So glad you did not have to squish the flowers. Such pretty papers and love that df stamp.

Heather Rogers said...

So very pretty! Love that paper and your felt rolled roses. :)

Hope you are enjoying your vacation.

Tenia Nelson said...

So so pretty!!!

Deborah Frings said...

Such a beautiful card - love the paper. Such pretty rolled roses and bow too!

Love the goodies from Harrods - lucky you!

Enjoy the rest of your holiday!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful card Sue!

Dianne said...

Gorgeous card Sue, pretty paper behind that great image love the pink bows and flower hope your have a great time.

Ros Crawford said...

Beautiful card!! I'm sure she will really love this ... and lovely gifts from Harrods!! Have fun my friend!

JoAnn said...

Very pretty. Love your flowers. I don't blame you for not wanting them to get squished.

Maria said...

Wow! Love all that pink! I'm sure Pauline will love this beautiful card! I want to get my hands on that pink trim...LOVE IT! Such a gorgeous card, Sue! Hope you're having lots of fun, hugs!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Sue! Glad you guys were able to meet in real life and have fun shopping. :)

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Love that hot pink! Your roses are just beautiful ! I am sure Pauline just loved it and spending time with ya!

Vickie Z said...

sweet papers and flowers!! Hope you're having fun....well, THAT was a dumb statement....you're on vaca!!

Mona Pendleton said...

Hope you are having the time of your life Sue with your sweetie :) Love your beautiful card! The felt rolled roses look AMAZING!

Beverly Montez said...

Beautiful card. Wish your travels brought you to Houston!! Stamp Club is Tuesday just in case you are in town!
I need to get back to blogging-just haven't been interested.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Your card is so beautiful. You did a wonderful job in creating it.

Shannon White said...

Wowie!! this is Just Gorgeous Sue!! I know Miss Pauline must have Loved this for sure!! Such a Pretty Color Combo and LOVE your Wonderful design!! So Sweet of Pauline to bring you such Fabulous goodies from Harrods! And I Hope you are having Tons of fun on vacation with your Sweetie! 8-) We leave for Vacation tonight So I'll be chatting with you when we get back in 10 days! 8-)
Big hugs
Shannon

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

Goergeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!
Happy Birthday lovely lady!
Hugs,
Katie xx

Beverly Montez said...

Happy Birthday, stranger!
XOXOXO

Colleen Dietrich said...

Wow, you got to meet Pauline??? That's awesome! Nice goodies she brought you. Yum. :)

LOVE this card of yours, Sue. Great style!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOVE this card! SO girly! LOVE the pink bow on the dress form and that gorgeous flower!! FAB card all around:) Glad you had fun with your friend:)

Juls said...

So very stylish!!! I have those papers sonewhere u have made me want to dig them out, thanks 4 the inspiration!! Hugs Juls xxx

Monika/Buzsy said...

Beautiful card! Love the pretty pink. That dress form is awesome... and the felt flowers are just perfect.