I'm using this week's Play Date Cafe's colors to make a thank you card for Michelle Webb at The Hobby Room. She is my very first mixed media customer and bought my "Kitty Art" canvas! I am beyond thrilled that she wanted to have it so it is now flying over the Atlantic to a good home in the U.K.!
I just HAD to include a Thank You card:

Here is the card in it's entirety:







32 comments:
Congratulations for your sale! That kitty was worth of it:) The card looks so ellegantly. I like very much these colours and the flower which is a real vivid accent. Greetings!
Beautiful card Sue, I love the toile de jouey paper, and the sunny yellow die cut flower, so pretty!
Sigh...the paper is divine Sue! Congrats on your sale, I know she'll appreciate your handy work and the pretty thank you card!
SO beautiful, Sue! I love those pretty colors, and that toile paper is gorgeous! Congrats on your sale!!
Soooooo beautiful! LOVING the colors and that flower!!!
Gorgeous……! Love the blue and yellow. Congrats on your first sale! She will also love this beautiful card you made.
Congrats on your sale! I am not surprised!!!
This card is beautiful. I just love the seam binding bow!
BEAUTIFUL card Sue, love the toile paper,mixed with the others and pop of yellow brilliant card thanks o much for sharing....
What a gorgeous card!!
Oh my goodness, I LOVE the vintage look of this card. You did a fab job :)
Beautiful take on that color combo, love the seam binding and the beautiful blue brad.
Yahooo Sue! Way to go! I'm so proud of you! Your canvas was so darling! I love this beautiful card! The felt flower is so pretty and I love the elegant patterned paper!
Congratulations on your sale!! YAY!!! This thank you card is GORGEOUS!!! So many beautiful layers and textures!!!!
See, now your use of these colours is so much more inspiring than mine. Love what you have done, especially the use of those beautiful papers.
I love the colors, the design........what a beauty!
Sue congratulations dear! Such a beautiful canvas with the sweet kitty and a gorgeous thank you note to go with it! Love the toile paper and felt flower!
Hugs from Hawaii!
Jill
Wowie!! What Beautiful patterned papers and Such a Pretty Bow and sweet felt flower too! Michelle is going to Love this!! An congrats on your first mixed media canvas sale! I know there will be many more!8-)
Hugs
Shannon
What a lovely card this is ... And I'm so happy for you that your Kitty Art is going to a good home and right here in the UK!!!! Have a beautiful week
Stunning as always, but woo hoo! That's awesome!!!
Gorgeous card! Love the ribbon and the flower! Thanks for playing at the Play Date Cafe.
Gorgeous card. Love the colors and the pretty felt flower. I think you are right about the toile paper. It reminds me of England also.
Congrats on the sale of your canvas.
Oh this is so pretty and so "English"! Your customer will adore it, see I told you you should start an online store ;)
Loving the flower against those papers too.
Hope you are having a lovely week.
Katie x
P.S Any sign of your happy mail yet?
Adorable Sue!!!!Love the felt flower and choice of papers!!
wow this is just gorgeous! Love the felt flower! Hugs Juls
What a gorgeous card you have created here.. That yellow felt flower at the perfect touch to this card.
Wishing you a happy day!
Hugs~
Wow! Your card is so elegant and chic! Love the paper, ribbon, and gorgeous felt flower! And, huge congrats on selling your darling kitty canvas! Take care and have a great week, hugs!
Can I tell you? I love that toile you added at the bottom! It is gives it a touch of elegance. Congrats on your first customer!
Love your card.... The toile is gorgeous!! Love how you used the colors with the pop of yellow in the flower!! Well, look at you selling your art....congrats!!
I love your card. It's very elegant. The yellow flower really pops against the background.
Congrats on the sale! Your card is wonderful and the paper choice is so pretty Sue. Love your felt flower too! Hugs
Very pretty and elegant. Love the beautiful papers and the felt flower.
Congrats on your first sale! And, she'll be thrilled to get this card. It's a piece of art, too! I love that toile paper and the scalloped edge, and your bow is beautiful.
Post a Comment