Wednesday, January 30, 2013

you Color My World.

I combined two challenges for my card:

I chose square for Mojo Monday(5 1/2 x 5 1/2)

And 

CCCB #144 It's a Small World

Here's a close up of my card's focal point:

I just LOVE the color and texture of this aqua felt!  It rolls into such a pretty rose!
Here's my card:

I hope you like it!  Let me know!  I keep singing that song, Color My World, by Chicago!  I can't get it out of my head!
Posted by Picasa

26 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW! What a gorgeous card. That map in the background looks perfect.

Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CCCB!

Lisa Elton said...

This is out of this world Sue! Love your pretty focal panel with your sweet felt rose and stitching. Your map in the background really pulls all of the colors together beautifully!

Marge said...

Oh, darn, Lisa already used my "out of this world" comment -- sigh!
Seriously, your little felt rose is darling, as is your butterfly circle and the cancelled stamps!

Lynn said...

It is absolutely gorgeous...I love that butterfly and the rose...yummy!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeee the colors, the flower and LOVING that stitching!!!

Barb Turpin said...

Sue, this is an awesome card...I really love the little postage stamp/flag treatment...and as usual your flowers are perfect, love the felt.

Mona Pendleton said...

So pretty Sue! Love your mix of patterned paper and that felt flower is gorgeous! The contrasting black stitching looks fab!

Heather Rogers said...

Beautiful! Love the butterfly and perfectly rolled felt rose. :)

Jill Norwood said...

Oh Sue!!!!! This is STUNNING! Loving your mojo! I just love map paper and that black stitching just pops! And the flower and hemp twine and butterfly on the scalloped circle -all scrumptious! Love, love, love it dear! How did your weekend go?
:) Jill

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Oh what a fun card, I especially love how you used the map paper with postage stamp, brilliant idea!!!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

OOops, I forgot to say, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Ros Crawford said...

Terrific!! I love your card ... I adore the way you used those stamps for banners ... Brilliant!! Thanks so much for playing at CCCB! Have a super day

Linda Breedlove said...

Gorgeous... love that felt rose and the wrap of twine... just beautiful, Sue!

Emily Keaton said...

Those maps and Postage stamps are so trendy, Sue! I love this cool creation :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue!! I love your mix of patterned papers and the pretty felt flower really pops!!!Thanks so much for sharing this week at CCCB :-)

Maria said...

Ohhh...sweet loveliness, Sue! Beautiful paper and gorgeous rolled aqua flower! Love the little banner, too! Great job on another stunning card! Take care, hugs!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, Sue. ;-) These colors are fantastic! I love all the pretty elements you used. Perfect. ;-)

Deb Hickman said...

Stunning card, Sue, love everything about it from the papers to the gorgeous felt rose. Have a good weekend. Deb x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, Sue! Love the mix of patterned paper and the sweet felt rose!

JoAnn said...

Very pretty. Great take on both of the challenges. Love the colors and the felt flower.

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Gorgeous! This gonna be one of my faves! I just love how the colors mix together!

Sylvia said...

Fabulous card, Sue, I love all the colors in the map in the background! Have a wonderful Friday.

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

Well I don't know the song but I LOVE your card. The pretty pastel shades speak volumes. Love the integrated map and the punched edge is so pretty.
Have a great weekend.
Katie x

Marybeth said...

Love this card and all the detail! I just adore those little postage stamps, not sure why I just do. Love the map and pop of color from the pretty felt flower. Your stitching is perfect ! Love everything about this Sue. Funny how a song can get stuck in our head.

Vickie Z said...

Love your card!! The map paper is wonderful and love the stitching and that felt flower!!

Unknown said...

This is so pretty! I love the look of that flower. The stitching lines and the pearls are a great frame.