Monday, January 14, 2013

Happy Birthday, Ros!

My CR84FN70 can be seen HERE!



The City Crafter Challenge Blog is doing a post to honor Dear Sweet Ros Crawford at Mikey's Mom who is celebrating her birthday!  So here is my birthday card to YOU!  It will wing it's way across the pond to you shortly!



I hope you have the most FABULOUS Birthday ever!  HUGS to YOU!
Posted by Picasa

16 comments:

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

Oh so pretty, I adore butterflies and I love how you chose such bold colours and still they look adorable. More sweet stitching too -drool.
Have a fab week.
Katie x

Ros Crawford said...

Oh my goodness this is adorable ... gorgeous butterflies ... and totally unexpected ... Thank you so very much Sue!!! I am looking forward to it arriving in my post box ... Thank You!!

Heather Rogers said...

So very pretty! Love the butterfly paper and darling little butterflies. I know Ros will be so excited when she gets this. :)

Hugs~

Pauline said...

That's so beautiful Sue, so pretty with the colourful papers, and the sweet butterflies and pearls! Gorgeous!

Lisa Elton said...

What a sweet birthday card Sue, love all of the butterflies!

Emily Keaton said...

Such a pretty and completely happy card, Sue!

Stella said...

You are such a sweetheart. I can see why Ros is over the moon; this is gorgeous!

I am so behind with my emails; forgive me. Catch up soon....
Hugs!
XXX

Unknown said...

Ros is so lucky Sue! This is such a cheery birthday card and love the elements you used on it. Hugs

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

I absolutely love this card, Sue!! LOVE that butterfly patterned paper--and your flower on the butterfly--BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Happy birthday to your friend!!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

What a gorgeous birthday card for Ros, she is going to love it, and there's that pretty rolled-flower again!I

Marybeth said...

Sue I love the pretty butterfly paper you used. The added butterfly with the flower is gorgeous! This is a very happy birthday card.
I remember Olin Mills only went there a few time though.

Loretta said...

Very Nice!!

Shannon White said...

Soo Adorable Sue!! Love the Sweet butterflies and your Super stitching & the Sweet doily and little Birthday tickets peeking out! Love this!! I know Ros will too! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Peanut said...

Oh how adorable! Butterflies...my fave. Ros will be pleased!
Thank you so much for your kind words on my blog.

Kristin said...

SO pretty! I love all those butterflies and the cute tag. Thanks for visiting my blog!

Audrey Hiltke said...

OMGoodness - this card makes me Happy just looking at it :)!! So fun and colorful - and I LOVE all the butterflies!!

Love your work - I'm your newest follower (#206 :)!!

Hugs,
Audrey