I LOVE hearts, I LOVE Valentine's Day, and I LOVE making cards!
So here's my card for this week's City Crafter's Challenge Blog where the challenge is to use hearts:I made this card for a guy friend who is a retired accountant so it's a little more CAS than my usual!
I bought some new papers and they gave me this idea for this card. I added some cross stitched XXX's and even more hearts and there you have it!
THX CCCB for giving me the inspiration to create!
I hope you all like it! Leave me a comment and let me know!






21 comments:
Hi Sue!!
A perfect card !! I spot MME :-) Thanks for sharing your wonderful card this week at CCCB!! :-)
I LIKE it! Love all of those sweet little patterned hearts lined up and your fun stitching!
Sue this is a bot more CAS as usual and i love your use of hearts. Always a handmade beauty to stare at when I am here...
XX
Lovely paper! Great addition with the cross stiching! Sweet little hearts at the bottom for your wonderful Valentine's card! I can see you picked up some great paper...how fun!
Oh this is just super! I do like the texty paper and the pretty hearts, particularly the buttons!
Wow, stunning CAS design and oh so pretty! What a lovely idea to add the little cross stitched kisses ;). Love it!
Love the font of the letters. The bit of cross stitching gives tis such a personal touch ,bet your friend love receiving this from you. Love the buttons too, Sue.
Love the extra hearts and the cross stitching is so cute! I'm sure your guy is gonna love it!
Super masculine Valentine's Day card, Sue with your CAS design, muted colors and added little cross stitches!!!
This is totally sweet, Sue!
Wonderful card Sue! Lovin' all the hearts and the heart button adds such a sweet touch!
Lovely card Sue, I think CAS sometimes brings out the best in us!
I have been having a little look around your blog, you have some fabulous projects, I love your style.
Pauline
x
CAS gorgeousness...love the papers Sue!
Loving the MME papers Sue and how you put them together ... great card ...Thanks so much for playing at CCCB!
Great source of inspiration Sue and your different coloured hearts are so pretty. The cross stitch is the perfect addition. It's CAS, fresh and so love'ly ♥
Katie x
This is sweet! Love the counted cross stitches on there.
Super sweet!
Hi Sue!
Love this card! The stitching and sweet button and brad are so perfect with the MME paper!!!
:) Jill
I love this paper collection and your cross stitch xxx's Sue. Terrific CAS Valentine card!
Love love love! I love that collection and used it a lot too, thanks for sharing your sweet creation here with us at CCCB, always good to see you here!
What a fabulous card. Thanks so much for joining us over at CCCB!
Post a Comment