Just a quick post to let my blog friends know I will be away with my DH for a week, taking our son and his GF to the Dominican Republic for their Christmas present. We will not have a computer, so I will have to catch up with everyone when I get back.
Before I go I want to share a couple of things with you:
WARNING! LOTS of photos!
Here is a photo of me and my DH at our neighborhood Holiday Party:
New dress!
WARNING! LOTS of photos!
Here is a photo of me and my DH at our neighborhood Holiday Party:
New dress!
First, here is my new FAV photo that was taken of me and my DH on a recent get-away to Key West:
So much FUN!
Here is my card that was published in the November issue of CARDS Magazine:
Whoo! Hoo!
And here's a photo of me, my DH, and my son at Thanksgiving:








20 comments:
Congratulations Sue on getting published! What a gorgeous card with that fun die cut turkey, and the beautiful stamped flourish and thoughtful sentiment.
Great pics of you and your DH, and your family Thanksgiving pic makes me a teeny bit jealous of that lovely sunshine - currently minus 2 here and freezing fog!
Enjoy your vacation, I hope you get time to read a book or two!! (Wink wink)!!
Thanks for sharing your beautiful photos and enjoy the break.
I just got your Christmas Card and I loved it! Thank you so much it made my busy day!
Your pictures are fantastic and Florida defiantly agrees with you! I hope you have soooo much fun!
Big congrats on your published card! You are just knocking them out of the park!
Have a wonderful time ... lovely shots ... you pretty lady ... and well done on being published ... such a cute card!
Congrats on your darling turkey card getting published. :)
Have a wonderful vacation, it sounds like heaven to me. Your photos are beautiful. The pair of you look so happy. :)
Hugs~
Have a wonderful vacation Sue and thanks for sharing your sweet photos! Congrats on your publication ;)
Beautiful photos Sue of you and your family! Congrats on the publication! yahoooooo! Have a boat load of fun! Love the DR beaches :)
Lovely photos, Sue -- fabby little 'blue' dress and the FUN photo of you & hubby is sweet! LOVED your Christmas card also and your published turkey card is AWESOME! I still have your turkey card from years past on my card tree in my craft room -- LOVE it! Have a lovely vacation time with your family!!!
Hi! Great photos of you and your family! The one of you both at Key West is just lovely! Have a wonderful holiday!
Hey Sue! LOVE the fabby pics of you and the family! Congrats on the publication - AWESOME! Have so much fun in the Dominican!
Thanks for sharing your beautiful photos, Sue!! I hope you are having a wonderful time on vacation. Sounds delightful!! And a huge CONGRATS on your pub in the November issue of CARDS!!! That is fantastic news, definitely worth celebrating!
Awesome photos Sue, you have a beautiful family! Congrats on being published and hope you are havinge a great time in beautiful DR! :-) See ya soon!
Wow! Big congrats on getting published for such a beautiful card, Sue! Gorgeous family photos! And, I'm so happy to see that you got away recently to Key West...how fun! Enjoy your family time away in Dominican Republic! Take care, hugs!!:-))
Congrats on the published card, thanks for sharing fun and gorgeous family photo, have fun and a merry jolly christmas!
Have a wonderful trip, Sue! You and your family are so beautiful. :) THanks for sharing those photos with us. And congrats on your card that was published! Whoo hoo! THat's a marvelous feeling, isn't it? Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones. :)
You deffinitely got your Mom's beauty, look at you in your holiday photo absolutely stunning!
Huge congrats on yet another publication woohoo!
Katie x
Great cards; great pics! You look skinny - hot mama! I'm jealous!
CONGRATS on the publication, Sue ~ the card is fabulous!
Love the photos, you all look marvelous and e very happy :)
Love the photos of you and DH!!! Fabulous!! Congrats on getting published....love the turkey and sentiment!
Sue,
I had the biggest smile on my face when I saw your card in the magazine! YEAH!!!!! The pictures of you and your husband are so sweet! I hope you had a lovely trip! I am thrilled to have made it through December. It has been a very tough month more Tim and I for a variety of reasons but we just keep on keeping on! Thanks goodness for family and friends!
Hugs,
Jill
Post a Comment