It's Week 2 at CR84FN66 and I am still away on my second honeymoon! SIGH!
Here's my second card with these FAB colors:

This is a card for our son who has been doing really well in college lately. I saw the airplane paper and that sentiment and thought this would be perfect to let him know we are proud of him!
Here's my second card with these FAB colors:

This is a card for our son who has been doing really well in college lately. I saw the airplane paper and that sentiment and thought this would be perfect to let him know we are proud of him!








20 comments:
Fab masculine card Sue! Sounds like you are really proud of your son! So happy he is doing well! Love the mix of patterned paper and the little star tags!
What a fab card to celebrate your son's success at college Sue! I love the paper and the textured doily, and the sweet little tags with the touch of cork, just gorgeous!
Aww! I Am so glad your Son is doing so Well! That's Fabulous Sue, Well he's got great Parents so how can he not! 8-) Your card is just Super!! Love the Terrific masculine airplanes and the cork tag is a Great touch! Love the whole thing! Bet your Son did too! 8-)
Hugs
Shannon
Oh I just love this card Sue! Those aeroplanes are fab and I love the little stars and the cork tag - so glad your son is doing well in College. Sounds like you are very proud of him ;))
What an awesome way to show your son how proud you are of him and his success! He will be touched and your card is amazing! I love the tags!
I think your son will love this card - the sentiment is just fabulous. Love the little stars and cork square! The papers are just right for a guy card.
PS Have a wonderful time!
What a thoughtful card Sue! Love the paper you used and that fun little cork tag. :) Have a wonderful week! Hugs
Love the banner on this one Sue and the tiny touch of cork really pops!
I bet your son was so touched by this pretty card! Just love the little tags. And the embossed doily looks great!
Love the cork square on the tag!! Well, love the tags, stars, doily etc.!!! Fabulous paper and perfect for your son!
Sue, I love the soft, but masculine color palette. Perfect for your son! Hope you are having a fabulous vacation!!
OHHH! I agree with another commenter--FAB soft but masculine card! YOU nailed it! Please tell your son, "WAY TO GO!!!" Hope he keeps up the good work!!!
This is fabulous!! I love the pares and you design ... those stars and the cork are just genius! Hope you enjoyed your 2nd honeymoon!
Another great card for these challenge colors. ;-) I love the cork and the tiny tags. And I think you used the airplane papers perfectly. I'm sure your son will appreciate this fantastic card!
Sue I almost fell off my chair!!! WOOHOO!! I am in LOVE :) This is a stunner! And a fab take on the colors!
I had to pin this jewel on my inspiration board on Pinterest!
Wow! This is one excellent masculine card! Love the airplane paper and sentiment! Lovely embossed doily and sweet tags! I'm sure your son will love this card! Take care, hugs!
What a sweet caring Mom you are. I adore the dash of cork and those Colours are a delight.
Enjoy your second honeymoon!
Hugs, Katie xx
How cute!!!!!
LOVE your masculine CAS card and sure your son appreciated the thoughts & love you poured into it too!!! So happy he's maturing and working hard towards his future goals -- YAY!!!
Post a Comment