It's Week 2 here at CR84FN60 and we are still enjoying you bold and bright creations!
Here is my card for Week 2! Hope you like it!

I took my inspiration from the napkin with the sentiment in our color graphic to make my card.
This paper from my stash conveniently had the purple and blue in it so it was easy to use the colors together!
The heart border is felt which adds some fun texture!
Here is my card for Week 2! Hope you like it!

I took my inspiration from the napkin with the sentiment in our color graphic to make my card.
This paper from my stash conveniently had the purple and blue in it so it was easy to use the colors together!
The heart border is felt which adds some fun texture!

I LOVE how that resin flower just POPS against the blue!
Go check out what the other CR84FN DT Members (listed in my sidebar) have made for you and come play with us!
Move Update!
We are still in the "not as depicted" rental apartment on the internet. Reality is harsh! This next part is gross so skip it if you are weak of heart! At this very moment we have a plumber here to fix the toilet that quit working. He found a root from a plant growing in it that had been there for YEARS and without going into detail, HE said it was the grossest thing he had ever seen! So that verifies how bad it is!
This weeks brings going to Orlando to help our son move into a new apartment! Another move! I'm going to be able to go into the moving business when this is all over!
THX for visiting! I appreciate all of the moving support!






17 comments:
So pretty Sue! Love the green flower embellishment and the heart border!
A beautiful card Sue, I love the heart felt border, and the resin flower, lovely texture and depth.
Oh dear, your loo situation doesn't sound very good!
And another move!? You will be so glad to get into your own place!
Oh wow, this is stunning and thd sentiment is so sweet! Gorgeous patterned paper and I love the moulded flower and that adorable hearts border - fabby job;). Sorry to hear you're having a nightmare with your house - hope things improve very soon x
Wow! Sue you really did an amazing job with those colours ... this is such a lovely card ... the flower really pops and the paper is just perfect! ... o sorry about your accommodation ... I really hope things speed up for you and you will soon be settled in you new home ... Have a happy Sunday
I cringe at the thought of you being in a nasty appartment Sue, I would be crawling out of my skin LOL! Hope it won't be a long stay.
The design of your pretty card would make a wonderful invitaion or announcemnet. Love the resin flower.
The resin flower is gorgeous and does pop right off the page! Love the beautiful sentiment as the focal image!
Oh gross is right! I am sure you have brought up the mis-representation to the management company! Yuck!
I shutter at the moving part....I don't envy you moving your son, but hopefully not as much stuff since he is a guy! Good luck with it all!
Oh, Sue, so sorry that your temporary quarters are so disgusting -- I'd be livid!!! BUT, your card is ever so sweet -- LOVE that very fitting sentiment for your current situation!!! Your pop of green is AWESOME!!! Take care & I'll keep fingers crossed that you're soon moving into your beautiful new home!!!
OMG Sue that sounds disgusting; and you deserve so much better. Hope you will find a house that offers yu somemore quality of living. It must have been awful.
On to your card; much prettier subject:)
The background goes so well with that elegant sentiment. Love the way you used the colors.
Take care;keep us posted when you found the perfect place to live:)
XX
Sue this is So Elegant!! Love the Pretty dp's and the Lovely verse! ( so true! ) and the pops of green with your Pretty resin flower and felt heart border are just Darling! Just Love this my friend! 8-)
So sorry to hear about the "not as depicted" rental apartment! Oh that's just Awful, I sure hope they will be refunding a bunch of $$ back to you guys for the terrible inconvenience.. Keeping my fingers and toes crossed that you will be in your new place Real Soon!
Big hugs
Shannon
Wow! Such a lovely card, Sue! Love the paper, colors, and pretty little resin flower! Sorry to hear about the plumbling issues...no fun for you! I'm sure you'll be happy when you're all done with moving! Take care and hang in there...hugs!
I was wondering how your move was coming...and yet you keep coming up with these awesome cards! Lovely creation Sue!
wonderful card Sue, and I love that sentiment. How true.....
Your card is so pretty! I love the felt border. I havent been brave enough to try felt. I also like the flourishes on the sentiment panel . Very nice!
Sounds like you REALLY needed Roto Rooter man!
Ooooo! I know you must be counting down the days till your new house is finished! Hang in there!
Sweet, fun and pretty!
Love your Bg paper and the sentiment too! Hang in there Sue, hopefully this will all be over very soon. :D Hugs
Such a gorgeous card Sue! So sorry to hear about the move and the yucky toilet! I bet you are more than ready to be done with everything! Thinking of you! Joanna
Glad you got your toilet problem sorted, poor work man!
Your card is just lovely, I really like the lime against the blue and the felt ribbon border is fab.
Katie x
Post a Comment