Now THIS week's colors spoke to me! It's Week 1 of CR84FN57 and I am so inspired! I HOPE you are, too, and come play with us! Also be sure and wish our fearless leader, Mona, a Very Happy Birthday! Without her, our world would have less color!
This week I have a birthday card and I had FUN making this card with my new banner punch and epoxy stickers from Epiphany. I LOVED how I was able to punch out this Gorgeous rose patterned paper with no effort at all and make it POP! The epoxy die just fits right over the paper and sticks to it! I could use them on every card I think!


I used a combination of patterned papers and some washi tape for my card background and stitched the sides. The music is a strip of patterned paper.

I LOVE the subtle stripe and the embossed dots on the scalloped edge!







30 comments:
Sue - this is fabulous - that blossom is just gorgeous! Sweet flower banner too! I'm sure Andrea loved it!
So pretty Sue! LOVE the sweet banner and beautiful flower! Great mix of patterned paper! The pearls add such a touch of elegance!
Wow Sue! This is Soo Pretty!! Love the Fun epoxy banner! So cool! I am going to have to check those out! 8-) LOVE the gorgeous flower and Wonderful dp's! The touch of Washi tape is just Perfect too! I actually just got some, but have ye to try it yet, lol So thanks for the inspiration my friend!
Hugs & Happy Sunday
Shannon
This is just beautiful Sue, I,love that big bloom, and the fun rosy banners! Beautiful papers, so much lovely detail! Gorgeous card Sue!
Sue both the banner and flower caught my eye. This is amazing. Mona will love it; me too :) WOW!
what a lovely card Sue...xoxoox
Pretty in Pink! I love this card and I'm sure Mona will too, how thoughtful of you. Super details with your charming banner and gorgeous flower. It will definitely put a smile on her face. :)
That banner punch is gorgeous. Love how you created such a lovely layout Sue.
Wow, Sue! So pretty in pink! Love that sweet little banner! Gorgeous flower focal point and pearls for a stunning card! Great job...love it!!!
Love, love the banner! It is so cute!!! And that flower is so pretty. And I love the scallops, too. Great details! Just beautiful!
Your sweet little banner is ADORABLE!...and of course your flower is just the best! Lovely card, Sue.
I LOVE this!!! Sweet use of patterns.
Need the 411 on the banner punch!
Oh pink pink pink, so so pretty!
Beautiful and so elegant with that lovely flower! Your banners are fab!
Sue, this is just so gorgeous! It just took my breath away! Wow! Hugs, Joanna
This is just lovely, Sue.I love how the flower fits perfectly inside of the doily so that just the beautiful lacy trim shows.
This is so beautiful!! I love the banner and the papers you used are fabulous :)
Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Oh I am SO SMITTEN with your adorable little banner! What a sweet card Sue!!
Love your banner and the strip of musical notes is perfect.
I love the backing, the stitching, the gems and the flower ...oh the flower.
Beatiful Sue.
Katie x
That rose paper is fabulous!!! I think I want some :o)
Another pretty card from Sue!!
Where did you get the Washi tape?
XO
WOW, I've been a terrible blog supporter, Sue; I'm so sorry!
This card is just SCRUMPTIOUS!!! And thanks to you (I really DO mean that) I now own 19 rolls of Washi tape AND my hubby even encouraged me to buy the last one (as well as was with me & witnessed me buy ALL of them except 2!) LOL!!!
Beautiful BD card! Love the layout with the added banner and beautiful blossom! It's been wonderful to work with you on the CR84FN team!
OH, Sue! What a gorgeous card--LOVE the papers and that beautiful flower! WOW:)
I love this shape of banner Sue and your music, stitching and pearl scallop border are all gorgeous details too.
So many interesting details! The banner is very cute and the pearls on the scalloped piece add a lot of charm! Your card is so optimistic!
Thank you for your previously help;)
Best greetings
bligu
Agata
Ww! This is so lovely!
This is sooo pretty! I love all the interesting dp and that sweet, feminine banner.
I love your very pretty flower Sue! It's so you!
Gosh, what a lovely card! You've just about sold me on that banner punch/resin system--it looks great here! I love the beautiful scalloped borders, the washi tape, and that gorgeous flower, too. Not to mention the wonderful combination of colors and patterns--beautiful!
Post a Comment