It's Week 2 at CR84FN55!
Here's a card I made for my Mom for Mother's Day. One of the great things about Mona is that she gives us the color palettes so far in advance, that if life gets crazy (like it is for me right now!), we can create far ahead. I looked ahead and thought these colors would be perfect for my Mom. So I apologize that my holiday isn't current but I so wanted to share this card with you. The fun thing about this card is that you could really change the banner for ANY holiday! The colors are so universal!
I used some more Hobby Lobby Paper Studios flowers. Aren't they YUMMY??? The green stamp is Unity and the embossing powder is ZING.

Check out what the other DT members (in my sidebar) have made and let me know what you think about this card!
On another note - I am having some surgery this week so I will be a little quiet with the commenting. I WILL get around to everyone as soon as I can! Didn't want anyone to think I had forgotten them! No WAY I can forget the WONDERFUL friends who support me! I appreciate ALL of my followers - old and new! You all are the BEST and inspire me to create week after week! THANKS!








22 comments:
Beautiful card Sue! Love all the pretty blossoms and layers of pretty patterned papers! The textured background looks awesome!
Such a Gorgeous Mother's day Card Sue! I know you Mom must have Adored this! It's just So Fabulous! Love the Wonderful blossoms and Wonderful washi tape too! I must try some of that one of these days! 8-) Really loving your Pretty embossing and fabulous scalloped borders too! Just Wonderful my friend!
Big hugs
Shannon
P.S. sending hugs and prayers that all goes well with your female surgery too! 8-)
Sue this is just beautiful! Your mom must just love every card you create for her!
I love those big blooms, and the fab stamping, and the washi tape looks wonderful too!
Good luck with your surgery xxx
Sue, I hope the surgery is uneventful. I'll be praying for you my friend.
I'm sure your mom loved this card...the flowers are gorgeous.
Sending you Lots and Lots of hugs, prayers and sweet thoughts your way friend!
Your card is gorgeous in wonderful Sue fashion! So many wonderful details, textures, patterns and elements! I know your Mom loved it!
Gorgeous; yes, yummy flowers and I love the green embossing...
will keep you in my thoughts...big hug my friend...xoxoox
So much eye candy Sue! Those flowers are fabulous, I'll have to go check them out ;) Hope all goes well with your surgery~HUGS!!
So, so pretty Sue Lelli. Love the paper flowers, the dry embossed border... the banner looks great!
Yes, those flowers are yummy! And so is your pretty card! I am sure your mom loved it!
Good luck with your surgery! Hope you have a quick, easy recovery! Sending you hugs!
This is a beauty, Sue! I just love those rolled roses. Best of luck with the surgery--take good care of yourself!
Gorgeous Sue! I just love those scallops peeking out there!
Oh how beautiful is the color combo and those bloom!!!
What a lovely card for your Mother. And you are right, the colors are so beautiful together, that this card would be great for any occasion.
I love your use of washi tape & the play of texture on this card. Another stunner and I agree that it's perfect for any occasion.
A sweet beautiful card for your Mother, Sue! Love the embossing, borders, and gorgeous flowers! Great use of washi tape! I'm going to have to purchase some of that fun tape! Thanks for the inspiration! Take care, hugs!
OH SUE!! This is a beautiful Mother's Day card! I love that you worked ahead for your creations! I wish I had time to do that! LOL!!
BEAUTIFULLY done:)
SO SORRY, Sue! that last comment was from me:) I forgot to sign out of the PS account! LOL!
Wishing you a speedy recovery, Sue. Will be thinking and praying for you. Lovely card with fantastic layers of beauty. So much eye candy on one little card!
Another beautiful Sue Lelli creation!
XO
Beverly
Those flowers are incredibly beautiful and I love the Washi tape! I'm sure your Mom loved this card, I think lilac is just perfect for Mom's. Great minds think alike hey?
I hope your surgery goes well and it's nothing serious.
Thinking of you.
Katie x
GORGEOUS, Sue; know your Mom treasures it!!! Love that Washi; must get some more 'classy' ones than my Target ones -- LOL!!!
so charming! you mix the colors and patterns so beautifully, sue! hope all is well with you now:)
Post a Comment