It's Week 2 at CR84FN54!
I needed a special Thank You card for a SWEET neighbor who ordered two nights of dinner for my dh and I because he had knee surgery. We looked at the menus, picked the nights we wanted, and they delivered it to our house! Easy Peasy and YUMMY! So here is the card I made for her:
I used my PTI Thank You stamp that was waiting to be inked!
I needed a special Thank You card for a SWEET neighbor who ordered two nights of dinner for my dh and I because he had knee surgery. We looked at the menus, picked the nights we wanted, and they delivered it to our house! Easy Peasy and YUMMY! So here is the card I made for her:

I used my PTI Thank You stamp that was waiting to be inked!








28 comments:
I don't doubt that your friend was thrilled with this stunner Sue! How you manage to cram so much gorgeousness onto one card always amazes me! I love the washi tape heart trim, the pretty backing papers, the beautiful crochet lace flower and brad, and the wonderful labels, just beautiful!
you just make the best cards !!!
This is gorgeous....love that colour combo...i agree with Pauline...so much to look at on such a small surface...hugs my friend...xoxooxo
As always, this is stunning! I love the papers, stitched detail and fabulous lace flower. I'm sure that Janet was delighted to receive it!
Hope your hubby is healing well. That is so kind...what a blessing to have wonderful friends. I'm sure she will absolutely adore your gorgeous card.
Your card is gorgeous (no surprise) and I rather love love love that crochet flower too!
What a blessing to have such wonderful friends!
Such a pretty card Sue! Surely your neighbor loved this as much as you loved the dinners! Love your fancy flower and washie tape heart trim!
That's ust beautiful Sue, what an awesome neighbour you have there. I love the heart border -PTI?
Hope your hubby is feeling better.
Katie x
YOur card is gorgeous! I love what you did with the washi tape! Great idea! And your crochet flower is fabulous! you rock, gurl!
Oh stunning, all the details are beautiful. Kim
What a sweet neighbor! Awesome idea...hope your hubby is recuperating well...your card is gorgeous by the way, and I love that new stamp you used!
Very pretty. I'm sure your neighbor loved it!
Great sentiment stamp
Absolutely gorgeous. I love the color combo.
Fabulous card! These colours and layers are so beautiful. I fell in love with this flower! You had really great idea for it:)
Just beautiful Sue! Love your flower and the way you used washi tape on that border die, very neat idea I may have to copy!
Sorry if you see me less on less on your blog, I am sure you know why!
Wow Sue! I LOVE this gorgeous crochet flower! Beautiful! Hugs, Joanna
O-M-Geee Sue! 8-)This is Fabulous! LOVE the Wonderful dp's you put together on this Gorgeous Thank You card! your washi hearts border is so Darling and your crochet lace flower is So Pretty Pretty too! I know she had to be thrilled to receive this Beauty! 8-)
Hope you are having a Wonderful week my friend!
Big Hugs
Shannon 8-)
GAAA -- this is SOOO BEAUTIFUL!!! PERFECTION, really!!! LOVE every itty-bitty detail, Sue! WOW!!! Do share the secret of what that AWESOME paper pad is, please?!!!
Lovin all of the PTI prettiness here Sue! I'm sure your friend was tickled pink to get this fabby card! Hope your hubs is doing well ;)
What a lovely, elegant card!
What a magnificent Thank you card! You must have some terrific friends. Love the layers, the crochet flower, the die cuts ah...well just love everything about this card!
Beautiful lacy embellishment with the gorgeous sentiment. What a lovely card for your neighbor.
I love this color combo and I love your sweet creation!
Oooohhhhh this card is awesome, Sue. Love the colors and the sweet heart border you made. And that lace flower you whipped up is just fabulous!! Best wishes to your hubby for a quick recovery. What a sweet neighbor you have. She is going to love your thoughtful, beautiful card.
What a lovely neighbor and she is going to love this gorgeous card. I love the stamp and lace flower, so pretty. Deb xxx
Thanks as ever for your super sweet comments, hope you are having a great time in Florida.
Katie x
Hey, I've got that stamp, too, I really need to ink it up. You've inspired me! I love how you used those pretty colors, and your design is so delightful. Just so many pretty details to take in!!
Have a super weekend, my friend!
Everything about this card is beautiful. Isn't it wonderful to have great neighbors.
Oh, Sue, no wonder your neighbor loved this card--it's GORGEOUS! I love that mint color, especially on the rosette, which, btw, is fantastic! And, I am going to have to get that stamp--it's beautiful. Love what you did with the tape, too. Just a fab card all round! ~Hugs!
Post a Comment