Welcome Everyone!
![]() | |||||
| It's Week 2 and we are LOVING all of the BEAUTIFUL cards in our CR84FN52 Gallery! Keep 'Em coming, ladies! Here's MY second card: |
Here is a close-up of the Gorgeous Maya Road velvet flower CARDS Magazine sent me for my January publication! How did they KNOW that pink velvet was my FAV! I just HAD to make a card using this GORGEOUS flower!

I also used that tiny silver heart charm sent to me by my FAB blog friend Monika at Igla i Nitka who was a CR84FN Guest Designer. I bought SEVERAL bookmarks from her, for me and as gifts for my friends, and she included some of these treasures in the package. How SWEET and talented is she??? I almost hate to use them but this is a Sympathy card for my neighbor who's Father just passed away. I thought she needed something special.
Hope you like my card! Check out what the other members of the design team have created to inspire you - they are listed in my sidebar.
THX for stopping by and leaving me a comment! Have a GREAT week!







27 comments:
Yes please on the pink velvet! Umm, gorgeous sweetie! Love it to pieces!
Beautiful card Sue! Love the fabric flower and those pretty leaves! That little charm adds such a sweet touch!
Another lovely card with this beautiful color combo!!
What a beautiful card Sue, your neighbor will surely treasure this, and know that it was made with love. The velvet flower is gorgeous, and the little charm is perfect.
What a delicate card! This flower in the centre and beautiful 3D leaves make it so special. If I had chance I'd like to touch it:) I'm so happy you used this little charm:)
How sweet is this card? SWEET! It's pink, has an awesome flower and I love the music paper. I am sure that your neighbor will get some comfort from your thoughtfulness. Beautiful card.
Oh Sue- this is fabulous! I so want to TOUCH that flower!!
Beautiful card! I bet that flower is so pretty IRL! I am sure it was hard to give away. Your neighbor must be a very special person. I am sure it will give her great comfort . I love the music paper border, too. Very classy card!
Sue, you are right that flower is absolutely stunning as is your card. Just love it!
That flower is gorgeous and perfect as your focal point. Sweet card for your friend and will lift her spirits.
Congrats on the publication! Of course the flower is gorgeous and your card is even more lovely!! I like every little detail!!
LOVE the velvet flower...SWOON!!! Beautiful card Sue 😊
BEAUTIFUL! That flower is GORGEOUS GORGEOUS!!! LOVE:)
I think I was petting my computer screen when I saw that flower, hee! It looks so soft and lovely! So pretty with the textured leaves and the vintage backgrounds! Such a charming card, Sue!
Sue this is fabulous I love the material flower, great card well done Hugs Elaine
How thoughtful of you to create this treasure for your friend, it is beautiful.
I was thinking how wonderful that velvet flower is, when I see it was sent to you by CARDS magazine! Must have felt good to get that beauty in exchange for publication! It helps make a gorgeous card, Sue. :)
Like your card? Let me tell you this..I LOVE it. It will comfort your neighbor; so sad to loose your father...
The card is pirceless; the details perfect :). Especially the flower, leafs and border. Wow!
Thanks for visiting my blog :) These card is beautiful The scalloped edge with the musical manuscript, the stitching, the gorgeous flower (of course) and the sweet charm all make this a winner of a card.
Such a beautiful flower and leaves. I love your music strip and the whole layout of your card.
A thoughtful card, which I'm sure your neighbor will treasure x
Sue, this card is so gorgeous, I love it! I love the soft but rich feel it has, and that flower is so amazing, wow! (Congrats on the CARDS publication, BTW.) That little charm is such a perfect touch, too. Really, really beautiful.
Thanks so much for your sweet comments on my blog lately - you're such a sweet lady! ;-)
This is gorgeous (of course). So YOU!! Thanks again for my beautiful birthday card. I am going to try the flower.
XO
Hi Sue!! So nice of you to drop by--I just had to come over to see what you've been up to. This card is a BEAUTY!! Love that great pink velvet flower. Wow-wee!! You made one stunning card. So perfect for a sympathy card, especially for someone who needs something special. :)
Hi Sue! That flower looks so soft, what a great touch for a sympathy card! I also love that scalloped music sheet piece! Hope to see you in May!
The crimped leaves are perfect with the velvet flower! Love the music paper and that little heart tag is perfect!
Just Gorgeous Sue!! Love the Wonderful pink velvet blossom and your Lovely corrugated leaves! Fab dp's and Love your sheet music border too! Just Beautiful! 8-)
Hugs
Shannon
How great that you get gifts when you are published. You are so clever, I'm retty sure more will follow. I love how you used the bloom.
Katie x
Post a Comment