Here's a really FUN stamp from DeNami Designs that can be used in so many ways! Check out what the Design Team members ~ Andrea, Ayana, Laurie, Lisa, Michele, and Wendy ~ have created for your inspiration!
Also, I am so Happy to be the April Guest Designer for DeNami because I get to play with this FAB stamp!
Just a reminder, DeNami is offering 10% off the Spotlight Stamp!
Here is the card I created for my good friend Gail. Her favorite color is purple so I used this yummy purple (and lime) paper from DeNami. I just LOVE the texture on their paper.
Here is the card I created for my good friend Gail. Her favorite color is purple so I used this yummy purple (and lime) paper from DeNami. I just LOVE the texture on their paper.
I stamped the oval three times in purple and made a focal point in each of them.
In the top oval I stamped the DeNami rose stamp on white cardstock in purple and clear embossed it to make it shiny and easier to color in the lines! I used Copic markers V06 and YG95. Then for something extra special, I covered the rose and the circle oval with Crystal Lacquer. I used the special Crystal Lacquer applicator tips I watched Nami play with at a Scrapbook convention. You can really do fine detail work with these tips! LOVE them! I stitched the scalloped edges I punched out with my EK Success Double embossed border punch to either side of the lime mat. I wanted my ovals to really be the focal point.
In the middle oval I put the sentiment. I'm posting this sideways pic so you can see the true color of these lavender rhinestones. LOVE them! The font in this DeNami Happy Birthday punch is a new FAV for me, too! The third oval sports that pretty purple grosgrain bow.
Here is a close-up of the Crystal Lacquer. It was really difficult to show how shiny it is in real life so I hope you don't mind that this is a teensy bit out of focus. Also look at the FAB texture on the lime paper! I hand cut this white oval out so I could place it directly on top of the DeNami whimsical oval and still have the polka dots show.
Let me know what you think and thanks for stopping by!








14 comments:
Oh, that is such a sweet card, Sue! I love the purples together with the lime. Gorgeous!
Love how you used the whimsical frame, such a pretty card!
So pretty Sue! LOVE the shiny rose and rhinestones! That textured background and stitching looks awesome! You surely make these DeNami products looks great!
Another fabulous Sue Lellie creation! :) Wonderful details and I love what you did with that flower bud!! Yum!!
You have this special talent for picking the perfect colors, papers, stamps and embellishments. Your friend will love it; and I can see why :)
It's another original handmade beauty by Sue. And I am in love with it!
hugs,
Stella
Such a pretty card, Sue! I LOVE how you repeated the oval image on the focal panel!! The scalloped borders and stitching are really great details too!!
Ooh Ruby LIKEY, LOADS!!!! This is my new FAVE of yours Sue, love the colours, well everything about it, GORGEOUS! :)
Fabulous Sue! Love your colors - so fun!!! What great accents to the frame - the rose covered in clear lacquer is FANTASTIC!!! LOVELY LOVELY card!!! Great work GF!!!
Oh I love this stamp! And your card is absolutely beautiful - the shiny lacquered rose, the navy and green, the scalloped borders, the touch of bling, the darling bow - perfect! :o)
This card is so pretty. I love how you stamped the oval three times and the colors that you used look perfect! :)
So cute, love the color scheme!
Hi Sue!
I was just stopping by to say, "Hi!". I saw the fun pics on your blog of you, me and the boys. You were such a doll to meet. I hope to cross paths again soon. Thanks for guest starring on our design team. Hugs to you!
Great work and creativity.
Nami
Sue this card is so pretty! I love how you stamped the frames! What a fun idea! So glad you are joining us!
Beautiful card sue, the purple and lime are a match made in heaven! Love the glossy shine on the little flower panel.
Post a Comment