Here are the FUN colors YOU get to play with! Go to DeNami Designs for inspiration from the cards made by the talented design team, Andrea, Ayana, Laurie, Lisa, Michelle, and Wendy, and then
come PLAY WITH US!
Here's my card:
come PLAY WITH US!
Here's my card:
I used two DeNami stamps to create a background, Mini Polka Dot and the leafy vine. I colored the leaves with hot pink.
I created a focal point with the scalloped square punch as a background for the blue and kraft squares.I stamped "love" directly onto the kraft with my DeNami decorative love stamp. I used hot pink rhinestones on the dots on either side of the sentiment. My FAV part of my card is that sweet DeNami small rosette that I stamped directly onto kraft with brown ink and clear embossing powder and then cut out. For an extra added detail, I stamped and cut out another rosette so I could color just the flower part hot pink and pop it to create my own FAB embellishment! A little scrunched hot pink seam binding, some sheer light pink ribbon, and a double embossed EK Success scalloped edge punch and my card is done!
Here's a close-up of my hand made embelli! I hope you like my card!







17 comments:
This is Gorgeous Sue! I love all of the DeNami stamps you combined on this card, they work perfectly together! Fabulous use of the colors!
Sue this is to die for; love love love it. Blue is my very favorite color and paired up with pink and neutrals makes it even more amazing. FABULOUS!!!
Hugs,
Stella
Sue this is just a fabulous use of DeNami Stamps and the color challenge! You always provide wonderful inspiration! The background you have created is so beautiful and I love that mini polka dot stamp and it's perfect with the leafy vine!
This card is stunning, Sue. I love everything about it- the layout, stamps, ruffled ribbon, rhinestones....yup, EVERYTHING!
I know today is your birthday- wishing you a SUPER wonderful day. You are such a sweetheart, and I'm so glad that our paths have crossed. Sending big hugs!
Wow... you sure created a powerful card... lovin' it! Just beautiful!
I love how you used the colors, Sue. Your card is super adorable. I especially love the ruffled ribbon. Oh, and by the way... Happyyyy Birthdayyyy!!! Sending big hugs your way. I hope you are having a fantastic day today! :)
Beautiful card and great inspiration! And Happy Birthday! Hope your day is fabulous!
Love the way you used the colors on this card.
the stamped background looks great too!
Happy Birthday, dear friend.
XO
Just stopping by to wish you a happy birthday. Enjoy!!
Loveliness! That scrunched up ribbon is so yummy! Know what else is yummy?? Birthday cake!!
Wishing you lots of presents and extra frosting on your special day!! Happy Birthday :D
So sweet Sue! Love that little rose and fancy ribbon treatment!
Hope you had a TOTALLY wonderful birthday! Sorry I didn't get chance to pop by yesterday x
Gorgeous card too by the way lol x
This is oh so FABULOUS!!! Lovin' the ruffled ribbon and the sentiment panel! GIrl, those colors are to die for! Awesome job!!!
What a gorgeous card, I loove the little rosebud accent, and you combined the colours beautifully!
I hope you had a wonderful birthday, it's the same day as my wedding anniversary! Lovely pic of you and your hubby, hope you were spoilt rotten! xxx
FABULOUS take on this color combo, Sue!!! That ruffly ribbon is absolutely yummy and I LOVE how you cut out the rose and placed it on the focal point!!! Hope you had a WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY!!!!!
What a SWEET card, Sue!!! Sooo pretty -- you totally rocked this color challenge!!!
Post a Comment