DeNami Color Challenge # 7 can be found here!
This week's color graphic is courtesy of Martha Stewart! Doesn't that cake look DIVINE! These pics should provide TONS of inspiration but if you need more ~ hop on over to the DT members listed in my sidebar plus April's FAB guest Designer ~ Silke Ledlow!
Here is my card.
I'm sure I can find a Friend to send it to!
Here's a close-up of my flower. I used PTI felt and a brad that matched perfectly from Making Memories.
I hope you like it!
RECIPE:
Ink - Versamark with White Embossing Powder
Paper - PTI Vintage Cream, Aqua Mist, and Spring Rain, Bohemia Bluebird "Baby" Diamonds
Stamp set - Spiral Bouquet
Ribbon - Light blue to match, PTI Saddlestitch Aqua Mist, Lace, Cream twine
Dies - PTI Tiny Tags, PTI Beautiful Blooms 2, PTI Sending You (leaves), PTI Doily Details
Brad - Making Memories Passport Canvas Brads
Felt - PTI Vintage Cream
Here's a pic of me and my DH out to dinner this weekend for my birthday Part 1! My real birthday is
April 18th and we'll go out again! I LOVE Birthday MONTHS!!!








24 comments:
Sue, this card is SUPER pretty! Love the "pleated" ribbon, that pretty felt flower and those doilies are stunning! You did such a great job on this fabulous color challenge!
I think we all would love to receive a beauty like this :)
I never get tired of doilies too and your take on this weeks'colors is FABULOUS. Gorgeous details and I love love love your tiny tags!
Your card is stunning!
Oooh pick me pick me! as Donkey would say lol! This is truly beautiful, I love the cream felt flower, it somehow looks like more than 3 layers, a wonderful effect, and i really like the ruffled ribbon with the jute across the top - all lovely elements on this dreamy card. xxx
Yes I likey those goodie you used too! Beautiful felt accents and details! Lovely card.
Beautiful Sue! I love the layered flower...looks soft and gorgeous!
Oh this is gorgeous, some of my fave colors! LOVE those tiny tags - I've been putting off getting them, but you may have put me over the edge :)
Like it? I LOVE it! sigh... All those doilies and tags look so pretty together and that layered felt bloom is darling! Love how you embossed the sentiment ;)
Beautiful Sue! I'm sure anyone of your friends would love to recieve this! Lovely felt flower and embellies! Hope you enjoy your birthday!
SO lovely, Sue! LOVE the doilies and beautiful felt flower! Happy Birthday weekend!
Gorgeous card, Sue! I really love your take on the colors and I love all your layers! Your flower is fabulous; I love that brad in the middle too! Perfect match!
Wow Sue, so many beautiful details on this gorgeous card, and I'm loving these colors!!
love the 3 doilies and your felt flower is awesome, then there's the tiny tags--my fav! great pic, sue and i hope tomorrow is wonderful for you:)
Sue - this is just so beautiful!! I love the doilies, the ruffle ribbon and fabulous felt flower. Have a fantastic birthday. xx
Beautiful, beautiful card.
Beautiful lady--inside and out!
Happy Birthday little girl!!!
XOXO
Beverly
ps your card is in the mail! Missed the post man--I think we were on the phone!!! LOL
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SUE! Your card is just beautiful. I love all the PTI products that you used. That layered felt flower is really awesome. Love your color choices, too.
This is soooo pretty! I love the brad in the flower, it's just perfect. And the felt adds wonderful texture to your card. I could swoon over this beauty all day - I'm going to have to join in on this challenge!
I'll be your friend!! :) I just love the flower you made with felt, it's such a beautiful focal point. Don't you just love how well PTI's products coordinate, you used them all wonderfully!
Awe Sue! What a sweet photo of you and your hubby! Your nails look fabulous ;)
What a fabulous pic of you and your hubby!!! Hope you had a fun birthday dinner ;)
GORGEOUS card my friend!!! Love the felt flower and the doilies!!! It's just so darn PRETTY!!! Great job!
I love the felt flower and cute little PTI tags. Hope you had a great birthday dinner. The two of you look so cute together. :)
Hugs~
STUNNING card, Sue!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the doilies, the ribbon, the teeny tags, and the layered felty flower!!! This card has such a cozy feel to it----like a giant hug from a good friend! Awesome photo of you and your hubby too!!
Beautiful! I love all the lush layers on this card. I am trying hard to resist those tiny tags, but I think I'm failing, LOL! Great card, great inspiration!
Hope you had a WONDERFUL BDay! I LOVE your card too -- so many gorgeous shades & those doilies -- WAAA -- I want nearly ALL of the PTI dies too. Sure hope I can get some later this year?! Hoping, DUH -- LOL!!!
wowwwwwww....fabuloussssss.....
Post a Comment