Wednesday, April 13, 2011

CR84FN23 ~ The Kindness of Strangers!


Check out my DeNami product spotlight post here!
Check out My CR84FN23 card here!

This post is for DOTTIE from Archivers who made this tag for me for my Birthday because she knows I LOVE these colors!  She doesn't have a blog so I am entering this in CR84FN23 and the comments you leave are for Dottie!  She would love to hear from you!
(I will post my Kindness story at the end of this post so you can enjoy Dottie's FABULOUS tag!)  I'm not sure what the products are that she used but check out the tulle bow and the black beads she has hanging on the black strings!


The scalloped mat is super shiny and I LOVE the tiny chandeliers in the background!
She also put tiny rhinestones on the chandelier ~ can you see them??
And her punched edge is FAB!
 
This is the back of the tag.  The card with the Happy Birthday sentiment slides into the pocket in the back.  This is a really special tag and Dottie was so SWEET to give it to me!
Now for my Act of Kindness story:  I took a Flower class at Archivers and due to personal reasons, I had to leave for most of the class and only completed about 1/4 of the project.  Dottie, who is an instructor for the same class at a different time,  found out what happened.  She took it upon herself to call me at home and ask if I wanted to bring my supplies and sit in on one of her classes to finish my project.  She told me that I would have a better chance of completing it if I came to her class.  She pretty much insisted and said I wouldn't be in the way.  I showed up for her class, she had a spot waiting for me, and then she gave me this very SPECIAL tag.  I was able to relax and create and just be HAPPY that Dottie was so KIND!
Thanks so much Dottie!  I LOVE my Tag and You!

11 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

What a sweet homespun gift from the heart! Dottie's tag is so elegant! Love the fancy bow and all the chandeliers! Thanks for sharing this with us Sue :) Dottie did a fab job!

Suzanne C said...

Gorgeous tag! Love the tulle bow! What a wonderful friend!

Andrea M said...

What a STUNNING tag and an beautiful story of kindness! It just takes one wonderful person to re-affirm your faith in humanity! Dottie, you tag is just so beautiful and is made that much more special by the wonderful story! Sue, thank you so much for sharing and allowing us to see Dottie's gorgeous creation!

Emily Keaton said...

Dottie, that tag is magnificent!! Wow, so much attention to detail, and those chandeliers are GORGEOUS!! And the tulle makes me swoon. :) What a sweet thing to do for Sue--both wish her well for her birthday with this tag and allow her to finish out her class with a spot in yours. Sue, thanks so much for sharing Dottie's lovely tag and this wonderful story about a thoughtful lady!!!

Deborah Frings said...

This confused me at first!! Doesn't take much:)

Dottie - this is just magnificent - love the beautiful bow and the beads. I adore chandelier images - they are just so elegant! And it's a lovely story too. Thanks for sharing your tag.

Stella said...

Dottie is a sweetheart and multi talented; the two of you are a perfect match:) This tag is a homemade and handmade jewel; I love love love that chandelier and the addition of the rhinestones on it. The beads are so elegant; oh my I love the WHOLE tag!

And she really is a wonderful person. How sweet of her to offer you a chance to finish your project.

You wrote you could';t finish it due to personal reasons; I hope eveything is ok.
Hugs,
Stella

Beverly Montez said...

This tag is beyond beautiful!!! Sue, it is SO YOU! Dottie did an amazing job. So much talent!
XO
Beverly

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

OH my..... I am speechless here!!!!! what a beauty!

Angelica Turner said...

Absolutely stunning tag, so elegant!!! Love all the little details on it. Dottie is so talented.

Heather Rogers said...

Dotti did a beautiful job with her tag. I love the tulle bow. :)

Pauline said...

What a gorgeous tag Dottie, you got the elegant chic look perfect here!! Love the chandelier image and the gorgeous black tulle, so classy!

What a lovely story Sue, and a wonderful friend too. xx