My new blog friend from Queensland, Australia, Cassandra, has given me this blog award! Cassandra is a new blog friend of mine who I have met through CR84FN. She has left me the most wonderful comments right from the beginning and isn't shy when she thinks something isn't my typical style! I LOVE that she visits my blog all the time and I LOVE that she lives halfway around the world! Thank you for being such a FAB blog friend and Thanks for this blog award!
Now I have to pass this on, which is SO difficult. There are so many people who's blogs I just LOVE but this award is going to be passed on to my NEW blog friends I have met through CR84FN who always take the time to leave comments for me. Have I told you how much I APPRECIATE you and how much your comments mean to me? Well here goes ~ sorry I have to pick only 5!!!
Pauline - Craft Obsession - from Thatcham, Berkshire, UK
Kirsty - Handmade Little Things - Las Vegas, NV
Kara - KandRdesigns
Emily - My Little Slice of Bliss - Massachusetts
Juls - The Glitter Chick - UK
Now I have to pass this on, which is SO difficult. There are so many people who's blogs I just LOVE but this award is going to be passed on to my NEW blog friends I have met through CR84FN who always take the time to leave comments for me. Have I told you how much I APPRECIATE you and how much your comments mean to me? Well here goes ~ sorry I have to pick only 5!!!
Pauline - Craft Obsession - from Thatcham, Berkshire, UK
Kirsty - Handmade Little Things - Las Vegas, NV
Kara - KandRdesigns
Emily - My Little Slice of Bliss - Massachusetts
Juls - The Glitter Chick - UK





6 comments:
Congrats on the award, and thanks for thinking of me, you are so sweet!
Sue, thank you SO much for this award! So sweet of you to think of me, I do love to visit your lovely blog and see the wonderful inspiration you create! I have been a bit quiet this week, life has just gotten in the way, and i haven't made anything since Friday! Thank you once again xxx
Thanks so much for choosing me for a blog award. I love stopping in to see what you have created, too! I can't wait to check out the blogs of the others listed! Thanks again,
Kara
Glad to have met you through blogging as well Sue. Your designs are always a pleasure to look at and I love your writing style. Sorry I didn't get back to you about the meaning of Liebster, it's been one of those weeks!!!
So well deserved Sue! Always a treat to visit your blog and drool over the eye candy that you have created!
Awww . . . Sue, you are just the sweetest! Thanks so much for honoring me with this sweet award. I just love following your work, and you leave the nicest comments. Thank you for making my day!!
Post a Comment