It's time for another PTI Blog Hop! This month's challenge "involves you challenging yourself to use a Papertrey stamp set that has yet to see ink or even one that might be collecting a little dust! Go through your stash and see what little used treasure it might hold." So I decided to use PTI's Stamp Set Tags for Spring which I have never used before except for the little bunny in the set!
I also am using the FAB sketch from Mojo Monday to get my mojo working! Here's the sketch:
Here is my card!:
I took this closeup pic so you can see how the doily tag is popped up and how pretty that seam binding looks (thanks Andrea M.!) I also used my PTI banner die cut and stamped Enjoy from the same stamp set. WOW! I think I might have to use this stamp set again!
I hope you like my card!

I hope you like my card!








62 comments:
Beautiful! I love this color combo!
WOW! What a beautiful card! Love the colors too and the little flowers are sooo sweet!
Ooh, this is so sweet Sue! I relaly like the softness of the colors and the stitching always looks great.
So pretty! Love all the elements - this card is simply beautiful!
So pretty Sue. Love the colors and that MS doily. I think I might have too many that haven't been inked. I need to go see. :)
Hugs~
Just a question - is the impression plate the Giga Guidelines one? I don't see a Damask one - or am I missing something ? Would love a damask impression plate!
Such a soft coral pink colour - beautiful. I really like this card, so warm, so pretty!
so sweet and beautiful
Love this color combination. So pretty!
So girly and feminine Sue! Love the embossed flowers and all the layers! The shimmery doily is GORGEOUS! So happy to see you on the hop while on the fly :)
This is just perfect and that sketch design is fab.
Hugs
Carol x
What a lovely card! I love the embossed tag background!
Just perfect! The colors are divine.
Wonderful color combo, and your stitching is beautiful!
Beautiful card, Sue! Love the doily in the background and the embossing really pops! Thanks for playing with the Mojo sketch this week!
Soooooo pretty! One of my favorites in the hop.
super cute and oh so pretty!!!!!
This is a charming card, full of beautiful layers, I absolutely LOVE it!
Beautiful card! Love the layering you did.
Love the colours in this - so preeety!
Like it isn't doing your card justice; it's gorgeous and I love it. Monchromatic at it's best; I love that banner and your MS doily!
I want that HA lace stamp :)!!!
So pretty!!
Lots of beautiful layers on your card. The colour combo is really different - from soft pinks to bright sorbet - very pretty.
WOWZer Sue...this is totally gorgeous and mojolicious! Hugs ~S~
Such luscious colors and I love all the beautifully done layers! Just an all round beauty!
Lovely colours, stamps and layers.
A beauty...love the colours!
This is sooooo pretty!
Really unusual stamp--love the way you used it.
SO pretty! I love the colors together and the sweet doily!
Oooh so much to love on this one! Your layers are wonderful, I love the attention you gave to dimension, and your elements are so pretty! The colours are simply beautiful!
How cute is this!! Great colors, layers and special touches.
Very pretty. I love the treatment of the MS doily! Fantastic!
What a lovely girly card! The colors are fab, and so are the layers!
Beautiful colors, and design. So pretty!
I love this card...that dsp is gorgeous....and I love that you kept it monochromatic!
very pretty!
All the colors go together so nicely Sue. The paper was a great find at Archiver's. The lace stamped though mostly covered adds just the perfect touch in the layering element of the card.
Another stunner, Sue. I love how you died the ribbon. Just super!
Love the colors and the stitching@
So beautiful and feminine Sue. I used the same layout for my Valentines card but couldn't get it to load for the PTI blog hop (didn't like how I set it up), so went with my first entry. The stitching really makes it (have a bit of a thing about that at the moment).
Oh my goodness, this is so pretty. Awesome details.
This is so beautiful, Sue. I will have to try this color combo, it is so pretty! I love the subtle distressed look of the background paper and embossing.
This is gorgeous Sue, love the colors, something I don't usually do, but you have convinced me that it is beautiful!
This is a beautiful card! I really love it! Great embossing and use of the doily. I just might be CASING this one! So pretty!
Such yummy colors used on this card! Lovely paper and tag.....Just beautiful!
Too many pretty details on this one to talk about! Love the colors, SO pretty!
Very pretty colors, great card. The embossing looks wonderful!
Chris L.
really amazed and like how much the white pops off the melon berry!
Love how you've glittered up the MS doily! This is one card that really stood out in the list!! Love the monochromatic look too!
Me not likey -- me LOVEY your card -- seriously, it is sooo BEAUTIFUL!!! Your colors, that fabby BG paper, your sweet little doily/tag (again!) and that darling seam binding bow -- sweet perfection -- oh, and you stitched -- I'm sooo impressed!!! LOVE it!!!
Pretty card! I love the colors you chose. You did a wonderful job.
Wow Sue! This is GORGEOUS!!! Love the pretty colors and the image! Thanks for the shout out :)
This is a beautiful card, the colors are gorgeous. I love the sketch from Mojo Monday and think you did a wonderful job with it. I love the Martha Stewart tag and the patterned paper for the background layer.
Wow....I have that stamp set and I have never made such a lovely card with it! It's amazing just what you can do with one stamp! The possibilities really are endless!
All the beautiful elements make this such a lovely card.
Hugs,
Katie x
Beautiful! Love the colour combo and the mix of stamps
That is beyond yummy!!! Love the paper, the colors- that doily!!! :D
This is amazing, so much wonderful detail! Beautiful work! Thanks so much for visiting my blog.... have a great weekend!
WOW ... I love this! I never thought to cover my doily die cuts with embossing powder. I bet glitter would be great too. Fabulous idea and a fabulous card too! I just love visiting your blog ... sigh.
What a find indeed with that patterned paper, just gorgeous! I love the overall colour scheme and the design, lovely!
So pretty! Love all the feminine elements.
wow!!! this is just so gorgeous and stylish! Hugs Juls
Gorgeous card! I love the white on red. TFS :D
Post a Comment