I put a lot of LOVE in this card. I pulled out my sewing maching and sewed! I used that beautiful Bo Bunny paper my Mom once told she she thought was so pretty. The love note is from Heidi Swapp and I liked it as the background for the Martha Stewart doily label which is distressed with Tim Holtz distress ink called Tattered Rose.
Here's an up close pic of my layered embellie. The first layer is a punched out circle from the Bo Bunny paper. Then I clear embossed the tiny hearts on PTI Blush paper. I used a scalloped Marvy punch and pierced around the edges of the scallops. The next layer is a smaller heart punched out of the Bo Bunny paper. Then I layered a smaller heart punched out of the heart embossed paper and used a Prima rosebud to top it all off! I also added a Making Memories metal tag, some lace from Hobby Lobby and those 3 tiny acrylic rosebuds I've had in my stash forever from CTMH. I hope you like it! I KNOW my Mom will!








15 comments:
This card is SO romantic and intricate!! Perfect card for the love occasion!
Stunning Sue, your mum will love it. My mum is a Christmas Eve baby and we have rules too, none of this combining the occasions, fair enough too. Have a great Christmas.
This is so divinely FEMININE!!! LOVE :) :) :)
I love it and I know your mom will too...you can see the love in it...Gorgeous Sue!
So preetty Sue! Love the heart and little metal blue sentiment. My son's birthday is 11 days after Christmas. I totally understand. :)
I can see that, you put a lot of LOVE into this, it is amazing, so beautiful, thanks for sharing and have a great holiday season!
This is so lovely and your mother will be thrilled when she gets this beauty! I love your centerpiece; the doily is perfect and I love that layered heart. Beautiful!
Have a wonderful holiday season!
What a beautiful Birthday card for your Mom Sue! I am sure she will treasure this beauty! I LOVE all the layers! It is obvious that you made this card with A LOT of love :)
what a gorgeous, gorgeous card, sue!! how great that your mom gets to start every year with a bday! she'll love it!
Hey Sue! Thanks for entering the Card Creations: Favorite Occasions Week Love Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)
Hi Sue! thanks for dropping by my blog! Love your card its simply romantic! will be dropping by soon cos your blog is full of inspiration!
I LOVE Diane's "divinely feminine" comment -- a perfect description of your gorgeously blinged out card. It's apparent all the love that went into this sweet creation & I KNOW she'll treasure it! We have a whole bunch of December/January bdays, so I totally understand what your Mom's thinking is! I try to NEVER use anything remotely Christmas-like on my kids' cards, as that wouldn't be fair! ;-)
F.A.N.T.A.B.U.L.O.U.S! Your mom is going to LOVE it!!
Wow, you can really see all of the love that went into creating this beautiful card. Your Mom sounds like a very special lady, I'm pretty sure she is going to love this,just love it.
Katie x
*THUD* This is absolutely gorgeous!!! WOW girl! Your Mom will adore it!!!
Post a Comment