Have you all met Stella from Holland? Stella became a blog friend of mine through challenges and she is such a wonderful person! Stella left me a comment about a card I made for a past challenge and said she really loved it. I was so touched by her exuberance about my card that I told her I would mail it to her if she would email me her address. After she received my card, this is what she sent me:
Isn't this card GORGEOUS?! But what she also sent me is this Chocolate initial "S" for Sue.
She explained in her card to me that in Holland it's a tradition to receive your initial in chocolate when you give each other presents during the holidays!" She "hoped" I would like it! LOL! I'm ready to move to Holland! Isn't this the sweetest thing? (Pun intended!) Merry Christmas EVERYONE!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







9 comments:
Chocolate?? My bags are packed, what time do we leave?? :)
Oh wow is her card ever stunning!! Going to her blog to check her out :)
what a lovely card and gift to recieve!!! Hugs Juls
Too fun, Sue! Stella is likely partial to "S's" too, huh?!!! ;-)
Her card is absolutely GORGEOUS -- a gift all by itself!!!
You're SO stinkin' cute, Sue! It's no wonder you are making friends ALL over the world! CHALLENGE chat is how I came to meet you, as well! Although I don't get my sorry typing fingers here nearly enough, I'm always BETTER when I do! You're a delight and Stella did and excellent job punctuating that very point! What an uplifting tale you've shared here! Yipeeee! HAVE a wonderful holiday, m'dear!
Sue - how fun is that! Love Stella's card..and the chocolate...yummy!! Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas!
Stella IS amazing and has nothing but kind words for everyone. She is so sweet and I love that card she sent you. I want to move to Holland too! Merry Christmas!
What sweet treats from Stella both the card and sweets look yummy :) Merry Christmas Sue!
Sue you are so welcome; this is too much honor :)You are on my shoppinglist for next years' chocolate letters ok? :)
If you ever come to Holland you can stay here! You are welcome and of course we can share lots of choclate, lovely lunches and delicious dinners ( I love to cook... and bake.... pack your suitcase :) LOl !!)
lovely card!!! happy new year!
Post a Comment