Clare gave me this blog award - THANKS! - and now I have to tell you 11 things about me and pass it on to 8 more. I'll try and make this short and sweet!1- My husband and I LOVE to travel to the Caribbean - the more remote the better!
2 - We bring back sand from different beaches and display it in Prima spice rack jars (cost me a fortune! LOL!)
3 - I used to have a big deal job in sales as a Surgical Product Specialist selling medical equipment but retired when my son was in first grade to be there for him
4 - I am very generous and LOVE making people happy!
5 - I LOVE to organize things and used to organize an event at elementary schools called the Chess Challenge teaching the entire school how to play chess and then hosting one day with a simultaneous chess game involving adult volunteers from the community and even a human chess game. Every student and teacher received a t-shirt designed by a student and every student received their own custom chess set to keep. I have a super scrapbook with all of the Chess Challenges I organized
6 - I LOVE all caps, exclamation points, and the word FAB!
7 - Along with my neighbor, I make 70 Valentines cards for a nursing home with the residents names on them and we bring them lunch on Valentines Day and deliver the cards
8 - I brought recycling to my neighborhood
9 - I host a party once a year for the Santa Sleigh Drive in our community and organized wishes to be granted from residents in our neighborhood for these needy kids. Everyone brings their gifts to my party. It's a great cause and a LOT of fun!
10 - I spend hours at my computer!
11 - Some days I spend hours making cards! (Sometimes hours just making one! LOL!)
Now who do I give this to???? There are so many FABULOUS people who come to mind. I'm not sure how many are going to want to take the time to do this but here goes:
Marge - Maricopa Stamper
Jaclyn Miller - Designs by Jax
Stella - A Little Bit of the Things I Enjoy
Emily Keaton - My Little Slice of Bliss
Laurel Beard - Seabrook Designs
Tenia Nelson - Jazzy Paper Designs
Monique Hansen - For the Love of Paper
Keva - How Now Brown Kow
I could list a thousand but these are my eight for now! Bye!




8 comments:
Wow!! Thank you so much Sue!! I am honored to accept this award!!! Cheers:)
I loved reading all about you, Sue!! Thanks so much for the award. I am so honored!! I'm looking forward to passing it on other stylish bloggers I know and love to follow. You made my day! :)
Wow, my six year old would love the chess event. He is already asking when he can start chess club! And you sound like such a generous soul! Thanks for posting to your blog, and taking the time to participate. I know what you mean about the work, and it is fun to let others know you appreciate them!
You are so sweet for giving me this award. Thanks so much for letting me know people actually read and care about my blog! Ha! ;) It was fun to read all of your stuff and I think we might've matched on a few.
Oh you are so sweet, thank you!
Sweetie thank you so so much; me and my tiny little blog are so honored!!!
Have a wonderful day!
Hugs,
Stella
X
Congrats on your award Sue! So well deserved :)
So fun to read Sue!!! You and I sound so alike it's scary!!!
Post a Comment