Yesterday I went to Michael's with my 50% coupon in hand and found this new Martha Stewart All Around Scallop Punch! I couldn't wait to try it! Well easier said than done - I think I need to play with it some more but here is my first attempt! Mona's Cupcake Creations Challenge Colors were my inspiration - they made me think of SNOW - Go Figure!!I punched three circle scallops and placed metal snowflakes from ScrapYard behind them. I have had these in my stash FOREVER and LOVE how they look here. I clear embossed some random tiny snowflakes on the teal cardstock (stash). I mounted this on shimmery cardstock from Archivers and added the argyle ribbon, the pom poms and the tan snug hug before putting in on a kraft cardstock card. I stamped and clear embossed the sentiment Tis the Season from PTI's Signature Christmas stamp set and now I have a card suitable for anyone!
I added this cute snowflake from my stash to finish it all off! (And I didn't use a single flower - I KNOW, hard to believe!) I hope you like it!







12 comments:
Beautiful Winter Wonderland card Sue! Love that MS find & my kind of shopper with a 50% coupon :) The snowflakes are stunning & the pom pom trim is a perfect touch! Thank you for playing along with the CR84FN challenge ;)
So so pretty sue! Love it!
Beautiful bold colors and pretty siver snowflakes. :)
This is so pretty. I love the silver and blue!
Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my CR84FN entry! Just had to pop over and check out your blog. What a beautiful job you did with Mona's pretty colors!! I love the snowflakes and that pompom trim is delightful. You did a super job on this :)
How totally fun & cute is this wintery card?!!! Love these colors & those silvery flakes are awesome!!! Big fan of pom pom trim and snug hug, so you've just created a great little package here, Sue!!!
beautiful card and love the punch!!
Oh my!! What an absolutely stunning card!! It's gorgeous!!
The metal is awesome! What a great take on Mona's color challenge! I think the punch work beautifully!!!
Sue this is seriously Beautiful...I LOVE those snowflakes!!They pop right of your card!!
This is stunning! Now I must get that MS punch from Michael's coupon!! Love this card!
Gorgeous card, Sue! I love that punch and the pom pom border!
Post a Comment