I decided to use this FAB sketch from Card Positioning Systems to make this special card for my son's girlfriend for her 18th birthday.Lacey LOVES peace signs and we LOVE Lacey so what could be more appropriate than a heart peace sign!!! I found these stickers and thought they would be cute for a young, fun, bright card (not my usual style but that's what a challenge is all about!!)
I thought the green lined paper looks like school and green is her favorite color. Happy Birthday Lacey! Wishing you Peace and Love and everything Wonderful in life!
RECIPE:
Ink - PTI Raspberry Fizz
Paper - PTI White and Raspberry Fizz, Creative Imaginations Honeydew paper collection
Stickers - EK Success gel peace signs
Ribbon - Stash
Die Cut - Spellbinders Scalloped Rectangles







11 comments:
cool card! my DD loves (heart) peace signs too
What a cute card! Love the heart with the peace sign...beautiful colors!
I just LOVE all the bright colors you use!
This is so cute!
Super cute...happy birthday to Lacey!!
Oh Sue this is so lovely!!!! The colors are totally fabulous:) I'm sure she'll love it!
Such a bright and fun card, Sue!
What a fun card. I love it and I know she will too.
This is not an easy one, great job with that sketch!
What a fun card Sue! I am sure your son's GF will treasure it! Love the funky, bright colors! Welcome back :)
Welcome Back :-) I loved Lacey's card. I'm sure she will like it also. I also liked my birthday card that you sent me. You are so creative!
Way fun!!! Beautiful colors!!! Totally makes me smile!!
Post a Comment