Friday, September 17, 2010

Color Throwdown #110 - For You!

I just LOVE the color challenge at this week's Color Throwdown! Here is my card:


I just can't get enough of SU's Rich Razzelberry! I put transparent seed beads on my gray flower to give it some pizazz and it took on the color of the Razzleberry - nice surprise! The flowers are a stamp from Stambendous and I stamped in Rich Razzleberry and the immediately clear emboss. I love the shine it gives to the syamped image. I also ran the flowers through my Cuttlebug with PTI's canvas impression plate for some subtle texture.

For the background I stamped PTI's Fancy Flourishes in versamark and clear embossed them. I added some gray ribbon and a piece of lace to finish it off! I hope you like it!

Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

This card rocks!!!!

Marge said...

Yes, it totally ROCKS!!! Very pretty colors & I sooo LOVE that canvas impression plate! Still NEED to get that -- LOL!!!

Mona Pendleton said...

Oh so pretty Sue! You made this color combo sing :) Those large blossoms are gorgeous!

farmhouse-story said...

just gorgeous! love the addition of the beads!

dpkennedy said...

This is so lovely! Thanks for playing the Color Throwdown!

Heather Rogers said...

So pretty Sue! Love the sweet flowers. :)

Beverly Montez said...

I LOVE the flower image you used. this is a great card--great colors and I like the flourishes in the background too!

LeAnne said...

Gorgeous, Sue! These flowers really stand out stamped in the RR! Thanks for playing with the CTD this week!

Sandy's Cards said...

That is sooo beautiful, i wish i had your talent