Happy Birthday wishes to LeAnne! I truly wish you a GREAT day and a wonderful year! I am linking this to the ColorQ Challenge and to the Super Special just for LeAnne Blog Hop!The paper is from SEI's On the Coast paper pad and the ribbon is from Webster's Pages Bloomers. (I kinda cheated on the old olive by coloring three pearls with the only green copic marker I have so I'd have green on the card - I hope you don't mind my creative license!!!)
I thought this looked like a bright, fun, summery birthday card just for you!
Here is a side view so hopefully you can see the shimmer in the paper. Happy Happy Birthday LeAnne!!!







17 comments:
Such a sweet card! Sure she loves it. :)
GORGEOUS!!! Love the colors :)Wonderful take on the challenge, my friend. I didn't notice your name on the blog hop - perhaps the link didn't take? Just wanted to make sure you link up this stunning creation!!!
Love this and that lovely Page Bloomers trim is sooo yummy!
This card is sooooo pretty!!!!
I bet LeAnna would love it, so pretty!
Sue, This is gorgeous! Thanks for playing the CQC! and hopping with us for LeAnne's birthday.
super duper sweet!
enjoy *~*
Fabulous! LOVE the ribbon ruffle!
Awesome card Sue!!!
Pretty card! Love that trim too! LeAnne is going to be thrilled!
Oh, this is over the top fabulous! JUST LOVE IT! I feel so special---your creation is amazing--the papers, the ribbon, everything! Thanks for helping me celebrate and forget that I am a year older! :D
gorgeous card! love that webster's pages ribbon!
Great ribbon roses! =)
This is LUSCIOUS! :-)
Oh I love your card. This was so much fun surprising LeAnne.
Thanks for the sweet comment on my card!
Very pretty card !!!
AWESOME - love the ribbon treatment, the dp and .... just the whole card! Thank you for playing along with the cqc!
Post a Comment