I REALLY REALLY wanted to play and celebrate Color Throwdown's 100 challenges - How Exciting!!
I'm totally proud of my perfect bow! Isn't that ribbon just great for this challenge???!!!
Here's my card. I think I am going to give it to my friend's teenage daughter to give to one of her friends because it looks like a young girl's card to me (and I am anything but a young girl!!!).
It's hard to see but I ran the top of the card through my PTI linen impression plate. The stamp set is CTMH's Friendship Blossoms. The bottom green patterned paper is from an SEI paper pack called Black Orchid. The friends epoxy sticker is from rob and bob studio - craft candy. There is pink bling in the flower centers and crystal stickles on the outer edges of the flowers.
So Happy 100 Challenges to Color Throwdown! I look forward to the next 100!!
So Happy 100 Challenges to Color Throwdown! I look forward to the next 100!!







13 comments:
oh so pretty....Thanks for playing along with this special 100th Color Throwdown challenge !! Don't forget to "hop" around to all the blog stops and leave some love...this will make the members of the blog hop happy as well as increase your chances of winning!!
How Cute! I love that awesome ribbon! Thanks for playing along with the CTD!
This is really cute, Sue! I think it would be perfect for teenage girl!
Very pretty! Thanks for helping us celebrate this week!
Wowza, that is adorable! What a cool embellishment! Anybody would like this card! Thanks for playing along with us this week!
Oh, this is really really CUTE!!! It has a really whimsical feel to it, LOVE that!
Fab combination of the colours and that ribbon with the perfect bow is the perfect touch too!
Sue, this is ADORABLE! I LOVE it!!! Nice to know we both struggled; I don't feel quite so bad now -- LOL!!! Good luck to both of us prize-wise!!!
So pretty, Sue ... and perfect for CTD's 100th challenge!! Love your flowers and that beautiful bow!
Love this card Sue! So fresh & fun! Has a real summer feel!
Oh how cute is this!! Love the fun, fresh look and the little friends sentiment is darling!!
gorgeous young girl card, sue! i have that stamp set-i need to dig them out and use them, again:)
Such a pretty card. I love that ribbon!
Post a Comment