Just a quick post to say I'll be at the beach in Destin until June 6th with my DH, just the two of us. My son and his girlfriend are flying back to Orlando tonight. No card making until I get back!
I did have the chance to go to the half price scrapbook store in Destin - have any of you been there? It's hit or miss but sometimes you get some Fabulous buys - like the time I went in there and bought Technique Tuesday stamps for 50% off! And this time I found some purple prima roses that I can't wait to play with.
On a sad note, even though our beach couldn't be more beautiful, reality hit when we saw a BP recovery center on HWY 98 and workers riding up and down the beach looking for tar balls. It is so sad!
So anyway - Have a GREAT week! I know I will!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Awe, Sue! Just thinking about all the marine life suffering saddens me deeply. I hope you have a fabulous time with your husband! :)
Post a Comment