Monday, May 3, 2010

Diane Just Made My Day Full of Sunshine!!!

I just wanted to post a HUGE THANK YOU to Diane Burns who picked ME to pass the Sunshine Award on to! I will wear this badge proudly! Diane is someone I met who works at my bank and we just bonded immediately over card making. She is a SU demonstrator and a VERY CLEVER one at that. Plus she has a huge heart and I love that about her.

Now it's my turn to pass it on to someone who inspires me. I would like to recognize Andrea M who's blog is called Work in Progress. Her catchy goal is "trying to be the person my dog thinks I am!" Andrea came out of nowhere and gave me my first blog award. I had no idea at the time that anyone was even looking at my blog except for a few people when I first started entering challenges. A lot has happened since then but Andrea has always been there, leaving me comments on my cards and encouraging me every step of the way. You always remember your first! Check out her fabulous cards!!!

2 comments:

Heather Rogers said...

Congrats! Doesn't it just make your day when someone recognizes you for your work? :)

Andrea M said...

Congrats to you and a HUGE thank you!!!! I am so honored :) Well, girl, you know I'm a fan of your work :) Sorry the support has been few and far between lately - but I've loved seeing your projects with the JUGs team! You out did yourself as their featured designer :) It is totally true - you do always remember your first supporter and friend - it means a lot :) Hope you have a wonderful day, my friend!