Great sketch by CPS and a great sponsor - PTI. Another chance for me to make a Valentine card - only 7 more to my goal!!! Here's my card:My focal heart is one of my FAVs because it is an odd shape plus it has a damask print on it. I used Versamark on PTI Scarlet Jewel paper and clear embossed it. The image comes out a shade darker and really glossy! If you enlarge either pic, you can see just how juicy it looks.
In this pic you can also see the lace adhesive ribbon and the SU ribbon I tied over it in a beautiful bow, if I do say so myself! I also used Cuttlebug's Swiss Dots embossing folder on just about everything else. Hope you like my card!
RECIPE:
Ink - Bravo Burgundy, Versamark
Embossing Powder - Clear
Paper - PTI White, PTI Scarlet Jewel, light pink cardstock Hobby Lobby
Embossing Folder - Cuttlebug Swiss Dots
Ribbon - K&Company Smitten White Adhesive Paper Ribbon Smitten, SU Burgundy
Stamp Sets - CTMH Heartfelt, Stampendous Love Messages







8 comments:
Very cute! I love the odd shaped heatr too..
Very pretty card Sue! I really love your heart it's so cool looking and I like your lace also!
adorable!-love what you did with the heart, sue!
Oh this is so pretty Sue! I too was drawn to the "folk shaped" heart!!
What a fun, big and decorative heart.
Very pretty card Sue! I have never used adhesive lace - I'll have to give that a whirl! Thanks for the inspiration!
The heart is awesome!!! And I love the lace adhesive ribbon too. Very pretty.
This is beautiful!!
Post a Comment