Dawn McVey has another Color Challenge and the colors are perfect for a masculine Valentine's Day card (not to mention EVERYTHING looks like Valentines to me since I'm making 70 cards for a nursing home and also trying to make some cards for Winter Sim's Valentine Card request for St Jude's Children's Hospital.) I also used the sketch from PPA #24 for this card. I just LOVE the simple sketch they used for their challenge!I also had the chance to use my BRAND NEW stamp set I got in the mail today! It's the first stamp set from Courtney Baker for Practicing Creativity and I think it is just FAB! It's a great price and is just so cute!
Here's my card - Hope you like it!
RECIPE:
Ink - SU Close to Cocoa
Paper - PTI Brown, Lemon Tart, Aqua Mist, Cream
Stamp Sets - PTI Heart Prints, PTI Background Basics Hearts, Practicing Creativity Designs by Courtney Baker - Key To My Heart
Punch - Fisker's Heart Edge Punch
Embossing Folder - Swiss Dots
Die Cut - Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 1







18 comments:
Another fabulous creation! I love all the layers, the embossing & that cute label with the heart on it! Great job with the RSCC :)
I love all of the the elements on your card. Great attention to detail. And don't worry, I'll keep the dog thing between you and me. Haha!
Kara
Sue,
Your card is beautiful. So many extra details. I love it! I'm going to work on this today!
Wow - you've been busy! Two great cards. Great job, girl.
What a fun card--love all the details!
Great use of the colors! Love it!
Love this - love the key and the vintage feel!!
stunning card! Love all the love hearts and the little key!! such gorgeous elements and a fab colour combo! love it!!
love your card, sue!-you really do wonderful layering.
So pretty Sue! I love all the details!
xx-Deanne
Fab card :)
love all the fun hearts and sentiment :) Good for you for making so many cards!! 70+ wow!! I'm making some as well for Winter's drive :)
Great card! So much detail! Love the layout. Sounds like you have your work cut out for you making all those cards!
Beautiful card! I'm waiting on my set from Courtney Baker to get here. I can't wait to play with it.
Super cute card with fun embossed dots. Way to rock the color combo from Dawn.
It's a good life!
Terri E.
Way to combine challenges! I love the colors that you used, as well as the embellishments. Great job with the sketch! Thanks for playing again @ PPA!
I love it! I especially love how you did the diamonds, switching that top row was brilliant! Totally makes my day! THANK YOU!
Perfect card - great details!! I really like how you used the argyle background-I will have to try that out!
Post a Comment