I know I'm a little early but I was playing around in my scrap room and this is what I made! Since it's not for a challenge, I don't know if many of you will see it but I thought it was pretty and I felt like posting it!
I love the bling on the swirls. Sparkly things always make me happy!
I liked putting the eyes on the bunnies for some reason. I think it makes them look more real! I also think the striped ribbon from Making Memories tied the colors together.
RECIPE:
Paper - All PTI - Hibiscus, Aqua Mist, Raspberry Fizz, Kraft, and white
Ribbon - Michaels' satin ribbon, Making Memories - (note) worthy
Ink - PTI Raspberry Fizz, Versamark
Button - PTI aqua mist
Twine - PTI rustic jute
Gemstones - Paper Studios
Stamp sets - All PTI - Vintage labels, Fancy Flourishes, Mixed Messages, Tags for Spring
Punches - Martha Stewart Large Scallops, EK Success Wavy Punch
Die Cut - Spellbinder's Nestabilities Label One







2 comments:
Super cute card! Great details!
Agus
Hey, I just wanted to say that I met Dawn McVey at CHA too! I live in Tampa and went over for the day to CHA Orlando and loved it. :) Don't you just love her? She has such great projects. Take care, Kari.
Post a Comment