I used Dawn McVey's Color Challenge #18 to make the last card I'll be posting for a week. I'm off to visit my parents in Florida and I leave tomorrow!This is Patty, The Pink Nose Reindeer and she is jealous that Rudolph gets all the attention because she is just so pretty!
The background music paper is an image I googled and printed on card stock. (I'm stuck at home waiting for a plumber who was supposed to be here this morning but it is now 1:30pm......! so I had to get creative!). The reindeer was free hand cut out of PTI Kraft paper and SU Soft Suede paper. Ususally I like to use felt for my reindeer face but.......I'm waiting for the plumber!
At least Pattie made me happy today! Have a great weekend!
RECIPE:
Paper - PTI Kraft, PTI Cream, SU Soft Suede
Ink - SU Soft Suede
Stamp Sets - PTI Mixed Messages, PTI Vintage Labels
Ribbon - Michael's pink satin
Chenille Ball - Hobby Lobby (I had to have the glittery pom poms!)
Google Eyes - Michaels
Holly Leaves - Jolee






19 comments:
Such a cute card Sue, just love the pom pom for her nose!
Your reindeer is wonderful!
I love her nose!
Great job!
R
This is so cute!!!! Love the reindeer card!!!
oh how adorable! I love that she is Patty the Pink Nose Reindeer!! great imagination haha.
OMG! Your reindeer girl is the cutest ever!! Love what you did with the printed music sheet too :)
Oh what a stinkin' cute card! I love your big Rudolph! Great job with the color challenge-For the life of me-I can not make that Raspberry Fizz work! :) TFS
This is the cutest card ever! I love that pink nosed reindeer! Adorable!! BTW, the picture of my kids was taken in West Palm Beach. Not sure where that is in relation to Destin...Weve only been to Florida twice and the other time was Orlando...shocking I know! :) Melanie
Ahh! SO cute! I love this card :)
This is so cute! I love everything, great job!
Darling card--love your little reindeer--and the pink nose is adorable! I really like the sheet music background too!
Hee hee, how cute is that card! Love the pink pom pom nose and goggly eyes :-)
This is super cute!!! The pink nose is awesome. Great job. Thanks for sharing!
Soooo cute! Great job with the challenge!! :)
This is wonderful.. I love the look of the antique sheet music. Really great use of sentiment and colours.
I love your christmas card!!!
and thanks for your kind comment
So cute! I love it! :)
This is super adorable!!! Love everything about it! What a cute and clever card!
Hugs,
Vanessa
Eeeek! This is soooooooo cute!
Oh my goodness ... how stinkin' cute is this ... you rocked those colors.
Post a Comment