This first sketch is Kazan's Sketch #37! I LOVE this sketch and this is what I used for my first card.
This is Cheryl's Bonus Sketch and I used it for my second card. I used the same materials and had so much fun creating something similar but so different!If you enlarge this card you can see all of the details. I used the new Quickutz Retro Diamonds embossing folder. If you look closely you can see teeny tiny pink pearls that are called Recollections from Michaels. They are perfect in the little "flower" center.
The scarlet paper with the pink polka dots is actually velvet paper I used on my Christmas cards last year. It was $3.00 a sheet but I HAD to have it and have used it quite a bit! The flower is a BossKut Wildflower die cut which I curled with my fingernail and applied clear stickles to each petal to make it shine. The button in the center of the flower is scarlet from JoAnns and I put two more pink pearls in the button holes.
This second card for Cheryl's bonus sketch has basically the same ingredients but this flower is called Best Friends from Kalaidescope. I punched out a small circle from the velvet paper and used it for the center. I pop dotted the flower to make it stand out. I finished the card with a pale pink ribbon tied into a bow.
I LOVED working with these sketches! Thanks for letting me play along.









3 comments:
Great cards Sue. I love the colors... great job on both of the sketches! TFS!
Absolutely fabulous cards!! love, love, love the details!! Thank you so much for playing along with 2S4Y this week and for doing my sketch, too...you made it look so good!!
So pretty - the white and the red is so stunning together
Thanks for sharing
:) Kazan
Post a Comment