I just LOVE this sketch! I could make a gazillion cards using this for my guide! I even ended up making two cards for this challenge. I hope that's okay???!!!My first card uses a damask design and the very last scrap of my favorite damask paper with the pink border that I just can't find anywhere anymore! I clear embossed the main damask on the dark red paper, cut it out, and popped it.
Here's a closer look. I used PTI's background text in the scalloped square to add a little more interest. The paper I used includes PTI Hibiscus, PTI Dark Chocolate, Hobby Lobby textured dark red, and a Hibiscus grosgrain ribbon.
My next card has a heart theme with the same color combination. The red paper however is PTI Pure Poppy. The red ink is SU Real Red.
I LOVE PTI's Heart Prints set and use it quite a bit. I popped the smaller heart for added dimension. I clear embossed the sentiment Always from the same stamp set on the Dark Brown just for a subtle heartfelt message.
Thanks for looking at my cards!









5 comments:
Beautiful cards, love them both, gorgeous papers too, and what a super sketch to follow, I can see why you felt compelled to make two!
Thank you for the kind comment on my blog too.
Hugs, Jacee
oh, love the heart one! super pretty! thanks for using the cps sketch this week!
Both cards are gorgeous. I love the color combinations and stamping. There is lots of eye candy on your blog. You make beautiful cards.
Thanks for stopping by my blog.
And it even looks fab on line. Great card!
WOW!! Beautiful Cards!!!
I love your blog soooo pretty!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment