

This is my first ever entry into a Color Challenge hosted by Dawn McVey (one of my favorite bloggers!) Now I have to figure out how to link my post to her page so I can enter the contest. Wish me luck!!!
Recipe:
Sizzix Extended cuts Birds and Branches
Cuttlebug Birds and swirls
Marvey Scallop circle punch
Buttons Papertrey Ink
Paper - Stampin' Up Baja Breeze, white Xerox cardstock
Card Brown Joann Essentials (matching envelope)
Punch Martha Stewart
Embroidery thread




7 comments:
Girlfriend, you are GOOD!
You made it! :-)
Amd the card is gorgeous! Love the border and the little bird!
Oh wow, love the embossing!!! I love your card!
Sue, this is a beautiful card. Well done with challenge, and thanks for sharing!
Super fun buttons and lace border punch. Fabulous job on the color challenge.
It's a good life!
Terri E.
Beautiful lace border and I adore the bird. Great job on this challenge!
Kara
Love the card. I especially love the colors!! Great job!
Carol
Post a Comment