Last night was a great night! First I stayed up until past midnight to watch the Houston Rockets beat the Lakers in Game 1. The Rockets are the big underdogs but they were able to shut down Kobe Bryant and gain home court advantage!Then I went upstairs and created this Mother's Day card. I've had this fab Bohemian paper for so long but haven't been quite sure what to do with it. Last night I looked at it and thought it would make a beautiful card (which I think it did!) I cut out one of the flowers from the paper, outlined it with my white Sakura opaque embossing pen, and popped it out. I used my favorite Martha Stewart lace edge punch (again!), and stamped the white with Stampin' Up Whisper White ink. The sentiment is from Close to My Heart. I'm mailing it today and I hope she gets it on time!




3 comments:
I know she will be thrilled. Again, you have created a beautiful card - truly a masterpiece.
Your mom will be thrilled no matter when she gets it. It's beautiful!! I love all your cards. Do you think I'm a little biased??? NAW!!!
Carol
The card and the blog look great Sue! Happy {early} Mother's Day!!
Post a Comment