
Well, things are finally getting back to normal (whatever that is!) around here. CKC was amazing and we had such a terrific and exhausting time. My friend Cassandra won 3rd place in the Paper Crafts card contest! She was so excited. Here is a pic of the card I entered (not the winner) but pretty, still the same. It's the card I sent my Dad for his birthday. It's hard to tell in the pic but the brown ribbon is velvet and there is brown and white embossing on the card which gives it dimension in person. Now I'm going to go upstairs and start sorting all of the stuff I collected or purchased at the convention. Plus I have all of the layouts and scrapbooks and cards from the classes we took. Cassandra and decided if nothing else, we were definitely inspired!




1 comment:
Very nice card!
Post a Comment