Monday, April 20, 2009

Thanks Erica!


I am so excited! Another blogger, Erica Lee, with One Creative Life, was kind enough to tell me how to download Google Picasa (it's free!) so I could add a watermark to my photo! Now there will be no stopping me! This is my very first post to my blog. I hope you like it!

Recipe: Paper Raspberry Fizz - Papertrey, Kiwi Kiss - Stampin' Up, White - Xerox card stock. Cuttlebug embossing folder - Stylized Flowers, Bosskut die - Large Daisy, Button and embroidery thread - JoAnn Fabrics, Ink - Stampin' Up Whisper White, Border - Martha Stewart punch, Ribbon - Hobby Lobby, Adhesive - Tombow Craft Collection - diamond dots
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

One Creative Life said...

Welcome to blogging Sue! Great card. I love the bold colors! I look forward to seeing more of your creations and watching your blog grow.
-Erica

Carol Robinson said...

WOW! I'm so impressed. You are really branching out. Someday I'll be a big girl and have a blog too. Congrats! Love the card-of course I love all of your cards!!

Hope you had a great day Sat.

Miss you!!! :( :( :(
Carol

Anonymous said...

Very pretty. You are so talented. Great blog too. I'm jealous!